510 Mega Fusion Punch! 3.0 not wicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
thanks for posting this! i have the smok udct locking tank (smaller with frosted tube), that cannot be used with my provari and i was having trouble wrapping my brain around the air controller...now that i see the picture i am like "duh! the controller screws into the mod, tank into controller" for whatever reason my brain was equating it with an ego beauty ring and kept thinking that the post wasn't long enough....total dingbat moment! LOL
i am waiting on my order of 3.0 mega fusion punches...so excited! (hi isaac! :D)

Hi Hottie! Coming very soon and that's a promise!

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Well folks, 13 days. 13, awesome, vaptastic days on a single IKV Fusion carto!

Even the death of the thing was better...just started misbehaving a bit yesterday evening (a little gurgle, a tighter draw for a few pulls), then the burn just a little while ago. Crazy thing is, its still making leak-free vapor... Just has that burnt taste!

All and all a wonderful product IkenVape! Thank you!

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
vapemail! (sadly i am just too tired to play/enjoy tonight :|)
i do love the packaging...sounds weird (like i said i am tired) but much nicer boxes than others i have seen!

get ready mouth!

Haven't seen any replies Ms Hottie. What's the verdict? Are these things not the most awesome tank carto you've ever used? ;)

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
Haven't seen any replies Ms Hottie. What's the verdict? Are these things not the most awesome tank carto you've ever used? ;)

YES!
sucky thing...(which is in NO way iken related)....i got the smok pyrex/metal tanks that came out recently with the intention of using my iken's....they don't fit....the vendor said "use a different carto".....
1. no
2. thanks genius...i didn't know the carto not fitting made me braindead
(this happened like last week and i am still bitter about the handling of it by the vendor LOL)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
YES!
sucky thing...(which is in NO way iken related)....i got the smok pyrex/metal tanks that came out recently with the intention of using my iken's....they don't fit....the vendor said "use a different carto".....
1. no
2. thanks genius...i didn't know the carto not fitting made me braindead
(this happened like last week and i am still bitter about the handling of it by the vendor LOL)
What is it too fat or too short to fit? Because if it's too skinny to fit maybe you could get thicker o-rings for it.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
What is it too fat or too short to fit? Because if it's too skinny to fit maybe you could get thicker o-rings for it.

there is an inner metal "lip" inside the tank that won't allow the carto to be fully inserted...despite the 1.8ohm carto it shipped with and the iken being the same length/diameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread