Status
Not open for further replies.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Hey guys, I just added over 40 new flavors of e-liquid to our site, rrvaporz.com . Double flavor is now offered, be careful though, the double flavor is really potent, it's ideal for an HV mod. More flavors will be added tomorrow, and soon to come another 40+ new flavors as well as the ability to pick a pg/vg ratio, and add multiple flavors a bottle.

The e-liquid is primarily made out of PG at the moment, VG should be in soon so we can start offering what I said above. Make sure to use code "ecfmetalbom" Any orders made before Friday will get a free 4 ML bottle of e-liquid, your choice of flavor and nicotine strength, just let me know what you want in the comments, if you don't specify what bottle you want, I'll throw in a random flavor at 12 mg.

Hope you enjoy the new flavors, thanks for checking us out.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
RRVaporz for the win! I ordered some things the on the 4th and they should be here today (the 6th). Shipped same day!

I'll definitely be checking out your new juices! Although, I do have a bit of a backlog on the juice front, you can never have too much!

Thanks for your order, I hope you enjoy it :).

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
since they are mostly PG at the moment, how is the vapor production? I guess I am finding I want it all, vapor, taste, TH. The prices look good and I want to give the cartos a try. I am trying to avoid having to order all my stuff from several different suppliers.

Hey, I think the vapor production of our juices is pretty good, it puts out as much as can be expected of PG e-liquid. Hopefully some of our customers can chime in on the vapor production as I'm a little biased, as I obviously think our e-liquid is fantastic, if I didn't we wouldn't be selling it :p. Anyway, I hope to have VG in by early next week, and we will start offering different PG/VG ratios as well as the ability to choose multiple flavors in a bottle. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread