E-Liquid Vz Usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Anyone get the new 6 volt varitube mod yet? Do tell...
Plasticmod.jpg

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Anyone get the new 6 volt varitube mod yet? Do tell...
View attachment 96059

Yes green smurf one....lol

Now if I can get some to modify my avatar and put one in my hand....lol

Oh you want a review......

Three volts to six volts no matter what you put on it. I cant measure under load as it uses a negative center post. However I can tell you this is not a lava tube this does not lover voltage down and voltage stays constant till batteries are depleted. I get about ten hours running a 2 ohm twin coil at about 5.6 volts. Huge simple lcd screen that I can read without my glasses. The last hour of battery life lo shows on lcd screen giving you about an hour to change batteries. Two buttons on side one for volts up and one for volts down. Big fire button under lcd screen with a clicking sound button which works flawlessly. The body has a nice shape and rubber feel non slip to it.

This can and will compete with those other high dollar mods. Comes in a nice complete kit 2 batteries charger and a couple single coil cartomizers.

If you want true hv vaping for a budget price this mod is for you.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Yes green smurf one....lol

Now if I can get some to modify my avatar and put one in my hand....lol

Oh you want a review......

Three volts to six volts no matter what you put on it. I cant measure under load as it uses a negative center post. However I can tell you this is not a lava tube this does not lover voltage down and voltage stays constant till batteries are depleted. I get about ten hours running a 2 ohm twin coil at about 5.6 volts. Huge simple lcd screen that I can read without my glasses. The last hour of battery life lo shows on lcd screen giving you about an hour to change batteries. Two buttons on side one for volts up and one for volts down. Big fire button under lcd screen with a clicking sound button which works flawlessly. The body has a nice shape and rubber feel non slip to it.

This can and will compete with those other high dollar mods. Comes in a nice complete kit 2 batteries charger and a couple single coil cartomizers.

If you want true hv vaping for a budget price this mod is for you.

Rick, I'm not sure that green would be my first choice but other than that nice job on explaining the unit. I'm thinking about getting one of the black ones.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
does anyone know if VapeZone offers their premixed juices at 100%pg...i've been having reactions to the juice from multiple flavors and the only difference is the VG which i am not used to. Does vapezone offer 100%pg juice cuz i fell in love with the VZ USA "USA Blended" which is really really close to a Marlboro Red
I would think they would do that for you. Just send them an e mail..:)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
some new reviews up

I have to say this here: I mixed my batches of 555 and VFC, equal parts, 6.6% each. OUT...OF....THIS....WORLD. This is hands down the best tobacco vape I've had to date. Its toasty, smokey, nutty, earthy, and the TH is MONSTROUS
One more week, and I'm vaping the 6.6% VFC as you recommended.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
some new reviews up

I have to say this here: I mixed my batches of 555 and VFC, equal parts, 6.6% each. OUT...OF....THIS....WORLD. This is hands down the best tobacco vape I've had to date. Its toasty, smokey, nutty, earthy, and the TH is MONSTROUS

6.6% percent of each flavor or 3.3% of each flavor?

How long does it need to steep?

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
mixing each solution at equal parts; they were both 6.6% on their own. After you mix them, its effectively 3.3% of each flavor in the mix.

so if you want to mix this from the get go, just do 3ish of each, 6ish total percent flavor

someone check my math, but I think that's how it works :)

I'd recommend starting at 2.5% of each for 5% total, it may be too strong for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread