Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
I this is a woman we are talking about. IMO, it would be a white lie, which is kosher in my book. Didn't she ever ask you, "Does this make me look fat?" If you are a smart man you always say "NO!!!!!" at least if you want to walk out of the room alive. :lol:
lol great idea. and im sure she would never ever know. but im not going to lie to a friend

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Considering I am a woman myself im a bit offended lol. But being a woman I get to answer that question honestly unlike a man lol

homer-simpson-doh.gif

:D

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
lol that was pretty funny. yup im the female in the pic. i kinda figured that would happen

There used to be a Member here that had about 5 Pictures of herself for her Avatar. They all looked about the same. Like they were done in a Photo Both or something.

Her main one was of her with this Big Smile. She also had one of her looking Very Serious and one of Her Looking Sad.

But if she got Mad, she would change her Picture to the one where She was Frowning.

I kept looking at your picture to see if the Smile was gone.

LOL

Last edited:

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
There used to be a Member here that had about 5 Pictures of herself for her Avatar. They all looked about the same. Like they were done in a Photo Both or something.

Her main one was of her with this Big Smile. She also had one of her looking Very Serious and one of Her Looking Sad.

But if she got Mad, she would change her Picture to the one where She was Frowning.

I kept looking at your you picture to see if the Smile was gone.

LOL

lol thats funny

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
humph !!!!!

The things you can find out about people !

:lol:

Hey don't look at me.

I tried to be Gender Neutral in my Answers. Being a 2 and 1/2 year Vet means I have had put my Foot in My Mouth a Few Times. I try to keep it to Only Once or Maybe Twice a Week Now.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread