Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
No, really it's for her. It's pink and everything lol. The one we just got has barely left her hands since she got home Sunday night.

Again, I hate to say I told ya, But!.......:laugh:

Did you go with the tight white jeans and the pink top?......;)

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
lol I did. And the frosted feathered hair. Call it the Farrah Fawcett :)

Now we only need to find that lovely wife of yours the perfect matching drip tip to top it off......:p

p&w.jpg

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
I like that better, actually. Very nice dude - congrats!! Wakonda in one, and in the other?

Wakonda lives in one. Been trying fruit mixes in the other. Currently running BG w/ Frenilla in the 2nd one, never even crossed my mind to mix those two till I saw it posted on here. Pretty dang good.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Wakonda lives in one. Been trying fruit mixes in the other. Currently running BG w/ Frenilla in the 2nd one, never even crossed my mind to mix those two till I saw it posted on here. Pretty dang good.

Frenilla mixes good with pretty much everything and anything - surprisingly enough, BG does, also, just in smaller quantities (10% or so, IMHO). Gives the liquid a "citrus spin"

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Frenilla mixes good with pretty much everything and anything - surprisingly enough, BG does, also, just in smaller quantities (10% or so, IMHO). Gives the liquid a "citrus spin"

Hmmm, been mixing Frenilla in a lot of stuff, but now you have me curious on the BG as a mixer, going to be experimenting now. :vapor:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO

Did a 75/25 mix of Frenilla and BG yesterday and it's pretty good (and BG isn't my fav). Frenilla makes the world go around.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well Red you've just persuaded me to order my second Reo, yes I know, I've got no willpower :laugh:

I've gone for the full red metallic LP Reo Grand this time. But I've also ordered the brass engraved door and a brass button cover to go with it.

I was gonna wait a few weeks, but I saw the one I wanted was in stock and before I knew it my fingers had automatically pressed the "buy now" button and gone through Paypal :laugh:

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Well Red you've just persuaded me to order my second Reo, yes I know, I've got no willpower :laugh:

I've gone for the full red metallic LP Reo Grand this time. But I've also ordered the brass engraved door and a brass button cover to go with it.

I was gonna wait a few weeks, but I saw the one I wanted was in stock and before I knew it my fingers had automatically pressed the "buy now" button and gone through Paypal :laugh:

Congrats on the 2nd Reo. They seem to almost order themselves, sneaky they are. :thumb:

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If they ever sell the DNA30 verison REO I might think about getting one...but intill then to me its really not for me...I have to learn how to make a box mod so I can make my own DNA30 or SX330 BF box mod..maybe someday. There has to be a FAQ or walk-through showing you how...

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Buy things like this as soon as you can and realize if you want to continue buying replacement heads for your current equiptment it is wise to note the following:

(From a discussion about the FDA mess even IF the FDA allows anything released after 2007 to be considered...)

We already know that foriegn manufacturers are not going to apply for approval and that eliminates Kanger, Segelei, Aspire, Innokin, SMOK, Vision, Joyetech, OEM's, EHPro, Rainbow Heaven, Tobbecco, the greeks, on and on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread