2nd REO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Meg does juice really stay good that long? i thought it started to go bad (to my understanding "going bad" simply means diminishing flavor and nicotine content--NOT anything harmful) after a year -- please say not true YES???

(actually if you say not true, I will proceed to order 500ml of Wakonda every pay check for a year to come...)

Not true. I still have juice I bought from Clark last year and it is still yummy. Just keep it in the cool and dark...not freezing just cool. ;)

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
My half liter of Wakonda came today--the bottle is way bigger in person than it appears in the photos! And my invoice was even signed by superman himself!! My heart almost dropped!! :wub:

and 3 zotz!!!! blue raspberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the Wakonda, yeah it is huge!!!
So that is where all the zots went, I was already in a little trouble with the wife for ordering it and then it showed up with no zots. She was not happy :ohmy: Good thing my order for 2lbs of zots came in the same day :laugh:

w0nt0ns00p

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2013
Boston, MA
I am proud to say that I finally pulled the trigger on a Reo :evil:

Went balls to the wall, too. Copper vein Reo Grand, Brass RM2, engraved Brass door, and Brass button cover. Don't mean to brag, but this thing is gonna look SEXY :D I figured go big or go home. Further updates once I sign Mr. USPS's digital signature thingy in a couple days :rickroll:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Went balls to the wall, too. Copper vein Reo Grand, Brass RM2, engraved Brass door, and Brass button cover. Don't mean to brag, but this thing is gonna look SEXY :D I figured go big or go home. Further updates once I sign Mr. USPS's digital signature thingy in a couple days :rickroll:

Enabled!.......:p

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas

Congrats, you're going to love it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
My half liter of Wakonda came today--the bottle is way bigger in person than it appears in the photos! And my invoice was even signed by superman himself!! My heart almost dropped!! :wub:

and 3 zotz!!!! blue raspberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed lots of invoices last week with Nick out, and Tyler gone AWOL.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Congrats on the Wakonda, yeah it is huge!!!
So that is where all the zots went, I was already in a little trouble with the wife for ordering it and then it showed up with no zots. She was not happy :ohmy: Good thing my order for 2lbs of zots came in the same day :laugh:

We try our best to remember them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread