120ml for 30 bucks, again FreedomSmokeUSA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
ok we have officially used up all the 120m bottles. with labot Day weekend upon us we will be announcing a new sale so this sale is officially over, thanks to all who got in on this one :)
David & Pam

Thanks for another great sale, David and Pam! Although I didn't get in on this one, you know I'm coming for the next one. :p

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
OMG I'm back! Thank goodness! I was starting to twitch, thankfully I had my Butterscotch Almond to calm me down while they fixed my account lol

Sooo 200 bottles x 120mL = 24,000mL of awesome goodness went out to us junkies this week LOL 480mL came to me ;) And ohhh how I'm enjoying it. Thank you so much Dave and Pam for the sale....and although I'm broker than broke, I'm looking forward to the next sale.

sassycher1964

Aug 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
ok folks we also expanded our line of specialties, we added RY5 finally, sorry for the delay. there are other new items in there.
This special is simple, grab anything we pre-blend from any category, use the code below but only pick the 30ml bottles.
Grab 4-30ml bottles at regular price and we will combine them up and you will get the discount.
Please don't grab 4 different 30ml bottles and ask us for the special, that is not how this works.
4-30ml bottles of the exact same fluids become one big 120ml bottle period!!!
please, and this is a biggie as alot of folks miss this one. grab 4-30ml bottles of the exact same flavor, enter the code and it will instantly become a 120ml bottle on our end.
Don't order any other liquids, the discount will apply to them too and we will have to cancel the order. we learned from before :)
use code: 120ml
oh by the way, we added RY5 lol :)
David & Pamela

Hi mauisun... I hear about RY5 every site I visit... what does it actually taste like?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
sassycher, if you have questions for Pam and david you may want to email them from their site. They answer pretty quick. You may get answers faster that way since they only check in here a few times a day. I have not get tried the RY5 but I can tell you that their juice is delicious, very high quality and every ingredient is made in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread