3 sweet combos for 10 bucks each FreedomSmokeUSA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks, time for some sweet yummies. Pamela says these are 3 of our greatest combos of awesome sweetness!
30ml bottles for 10 bucks. pick any of the 3 combos below and we will personally mix them from the finest ingredients available. We guarantee you an awesome combo of flavor explosions :)
This sale is for 30ml bottles so please choose 30ml from the dropdown when ordering.

Cherry/Cola
Strawberry/Banana
ButterScotch/Almond

Bu 1 or buy all 3 for 10 bucks each for 30ml's.
use code: yummy

I highly recommend the butterscotch almond.
I did not think I would like it when I ordered the sample, but it is one of the best I've ever had.
yes me too, killer stuff. ok folks, new members and old, jump onboard, we will throw something in extra to wet your palate :)

ok folks friday is arriving along with payday. grab your 30ml bottle, we will sweeten the pot. request what you want for a 10ml bottle, any combo any mix for free! on top of that, we will throw in one of our famous 3ml mixers, our choice for free. :) that's 43ml's of yummies for 10 bucks!!!

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Stu I just got a 5ml of the straw/ban. I was really surprised to find out that I liked it alot. I usually don't like st straight fruit flavors. meaning I might like banana cream pie, but not banana. Simply because they usually end up tasting like candy instead of the actual fruit. This stuff is different. It really taste like the fruit flavors. I'm really digging it. I will definitely be ordering this tonight. I just realized my 5ml is almost gone, and I just got it yesterday.

Stu I just got a 5ml of the straw/ban. I was really surprised to find out that I liked it alot. I usually don't like st straight fruit flavors. meaning I might like banana cream pie, but not banana. Simply because they usually end up tasting like candy instead of the actual fruit. This stuff is different. It really taste like the fruit flavors. I'm really digging it. I will definitely be ordering this tonight. I just realized my 5ml is almost gone, and I just got it yesterday.

yeah I know the feeling. I love the strawberry/banana too. I try to avoid it because I vape too much of it like you. ok mixing up another batch for you folks for tonight. trust me, it will be exactly like the last bottle, I am very strict about my mixing, I never want something totaste different each time you by it :)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

In my last order, I bought a 30 ml. straw/ban. I usually don't buy big bottles if I haven't tried the flavor yet, but I did so by accident! Anyway, I'm so glad I did. Both my husband and I love this stuff!

I don't like candy tasting fruit liquids either. All of the fruit flavors from FreedomSmokes USA taste real. Have you tried the melon yet? It's so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread