Hey? I only smoke when I drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrouche

Mar 18, 2014
LA area, Ca, USA
And still do. That was a reply to my wife when she wanted me to stop smoking. We have been together since 92. I was a pack of red box a day. Much slower than my Parents! They were huffing two packs a day with some cross Country trips in the Station Wagon. Windows up, its cold in Colorado. Us in the way back "platform" of the bed of the Station Wagon. We played and lived our 1972 lives. Love the memories of the Ol station wagon. We have SUVs now :) Same thing.

My point? Both my folks were heavy smokers. I started at 12. I quit smoking this year. vaping might fill the bill for others as well as myself. JR

Cloud Junky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Texas, USA
And still do. That was a reply to my wife when she wanted me to stop smoking. We have been together since 92. I was a pack of red box a day. Much slower than my Parents! They were huffing two packs a day with some cross Country trips in the Station Wagon. Windows up, its cold in Colorado. Us in the way back "platform" of the bed of the Station Wagon. We played and lived our 1972 lives. Love the memories of the Ol station wagon. We have SUVs now :) Same thing.

My point? Both my folks were heavy smokers. I started at 12. I quit smoking this year. vaping might fill the bill for others as well as myself. JR

DON'T SMOKE!!! I want you to live many years!!! It is an order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread