1 year/12 months=12,000 cigs not smoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
After 23 years of smoking, between 3pm and 4pm on 10th June 2009 i vaped my first E-Cig, a tiny little 901 that i'd bought on Ebay thanks to a lovely group on there that was willing to help with any question.I'd heard about E-Cigs on there probably 6 months earlier but my head was elsewhere and i hadn't really looked into them at that point and now wish i had!

As great as E-Cigs are i had a huge learning curve but carried on and eventually found the ECF that was the best Forum for any info you could ever want.

As a 40+ per day smoker and heavy vaper i moved on to a GG and even though i carried on at 3.7v and a 901 attie,that did stop the messing with battery charging all the time and moved to dripping which cut 'messing time' down by loads.

There are occasions where i get bored with flavours and then use none now i mix my own liquids and hope never to smoke 40+ cigs a day!! I still on rare occasions have a analogue but happy to go back to the best alternative too those analogues that has ever been invented.:thumb::thumb:

Have a drink on me :toast:

Last edited:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow Ckc, I can hardly believe it's a year since you started vaping - doesn't time fly :D

Congratulations & I'm so pleased that my old eBay e-cig group helped you so much to get started :)

congratulationsgoldblack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread