►►Welcome to little shop of vapors official opening thread◄◄

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Welcome to little shop of vapors official opening thread.​

little shop of vapors will offer a solid base of vaping kits, supplies and accessories for the begining vaper and for the veterans to the obsesssion.

Smoktech Joyetech and BOGE products - what we know and vape.

As you will see little shop of vapors will be evolving over the next few weeks as our customers let us know which products they prefer.

You may also see that little shop of vapors is definitely a home grown shop - grown from the experience and opinions of a crew of highly critical vapers.

We have been paying it forward since early 2010.

Some areas of the site are definitley product info straight from the manufacturer but with pictures from real life.

Everything offered at our shop has been tried, tested and perferred by most of the crew.

You cannot please everyone though so we offer more than a few choices in each department.

little shop of vapors is primarily a hardware site though we have our opinions on our favorite juice vendors and flavors.

Let us know, give us your opinion, and above all understand that while there is a bit of humor and sarcasm sprinkled through the site that we take our business seriously and our business is you!

Ooooo!

Didn't that sound all official and corporate like? A bit stiff around the edges.

Now that the official opening post has been written loosen your tie a bit, get comfy and tell us what you are vaping, why you are vaping and how we can help.

Coupon Code:

JASON

FREE USPS 1st CLASS SHIPPING ON YOUR ORDER
(one time use)

AND

if you place an order before Valentine's Day you will recieve an e mail with a coupon for
10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER OVER $25.

Look for Tootsie!

little shop of vapors

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Just an FYI - I have read through the forums members inquiring about certain products.

We currently have a full selection of Joytech and Smoktech 510 atomizers in SR and LR as well as Smoktech and Boge cartomizers. Add a few eGos in that mix and we are currently pretty well rounded.

We also offer several price points and manufacturer preferred kits.

PS - I am having a heck of a time getting my sig to link to the site so I am going to use a simple link until I fix that.

little shop of vapors

2mtech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
NC
What was the first kit purchase that "did it" for you ?
Personally I easily but down the regular cigarettes and picked up the 510 no box kit one evening and have not smoked since.

Howdy, and welcome! I started with a basic low-end Joye 510 kit and was ready to pack it in in frustration after a week; it did NOTHING for my 2 Pk/day habit. Then I had a face-to-face with a small local distributor who turned me onto a LR eGo-T kit and I started tapering off analogs. Two weeks later (over six months ago now) I got my first bottom feeder box mod and analogs were his-to-ry! Good luck with your endeavor :)

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Thank you!
The one thing I noticed speaking to a few people who have tried but did not feel it was comparable to the hit of regular cigarettes was that they were using a mid strength nicotine.
For that reason starting at 24mgs of a well known brand or two did it for me.
I think I went from the 510 with carts, to cartos, to the eGo style battery, to tanks.
So far I am holding at cartos and tanks plus my Buzz Pro.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Just ordered some cartos...smokin' deal! (pun intended). Site looks really good! Sent you an email too.

Thank you for the order but most especially for the advice. THAT is greatly appreciated. :)

FYI to others - if you read or see anything on the site that is,um, an "issue" please PM or email me. I appreciate and welcome your feedback.

~ Boom Boom ~

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
U have the Smoktech cartos, and I see u have xl, xxl, xxxl, but I don't see how many mls the xxl holds? I have had the xl that are 1.8 ml, and the xxxl that hold 3 ml, I think? But I am not sure bout the xxl, whew! Thats alot of xxxxxxx, lol thanks

Ok I went back to the site, I don't see xxl, I must be seeing things, time to get off the iPad for awhile huh? Sorry :blush:

Last edited:

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Concerning the Smoktech cartomizers - those are the size specifications and descriptions per the manufacturer.
With each additional X the capacity increases.
Your mileage of course.

XL - 1.6ml
XXL - 2.5ml
XXXL - 3.5 ml
MEGA almost 5ml

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
I will edit the info on the site to reflect the approximate capacity.

I have noticed they hold more to spec with thinner rather than thicker juices though they vape just fine either way.
I am a fan of the MEGA since it lasts quite a long time and I can fill it with my all day favorite juice.

Plus I like how people keep glancing to see what I am "smoking".
Great conversation starter.

As far as Tottsie is concerned the deal is explained on the bottom of the home page:

Secret Special: should you purchase a product that features "Tootsie" on the product page, you will receive free shipping on that item which normally does not have free shipping.
Tootsie is a wanderer so don't expect her to be at the same product all the time. Limit 3 items shipped free on this promotion.

FYI - Tootsie is sleeping on my foot right now snoring very loudly. Not the daintiest of the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread