Status
Not open for further replies.

JChamp

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 8, 2011
Indy
www.esmokecenter.com
Hello Vapor Fans!

Jim here, I run a relatively new ecf registered supplier vapor production products site called The eSmoke Center. We've been in operation about a year, loving nearly every minute of it, and if you haven't already noticed, tend to cater more to those starting out in this wonderful world of vaping.

This, our official thread, is intended to field questions/comments about our site and current products we carry. We will also periodically post updates on shipping/inventory and upcoming products that we are particularly excited about.

We would also like to hear from you, on those products you'd like us to help you with as well as requests for different products you might like to see us carry.

Couple of things you might want to know about our shop; To keep things simple for our customers, we currently feature an easy, flat, $1 shipping on ALL orders (we only ship continental U.S as of this date) and we ship as fast as humanly possible. We're impatient, we want our items quickly and we assume you do as well. Being located at the Crossroads of America certainly helps :p

Also, as we've gained a wealth of information from this forum, we have decided to give a little back. To that point; All members, and readers, of this electronic cigarette forum is welcome to 10% off of each and every order they place! Indefinitely!

Simply use the coupon code "ecf" (no quotes) as your coupon code during checkout!

A quick thanks to all those members that have already become customers and a pre-thanks to those who will.

Here's to all of our vaping successes! :toast:

Cheers!

-Jim
eSmokeCenter.com

JChamp

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 8, 2011
Indy
www.esmokecenter.com
Vapor Wear is here!

Ok, I happen to be a Zazzle nut having created several items for my bands. I just recently decided to create some items that might appeal to the Vaper in us all (hehe)

Check 'em out!

eSmoke Center Vapor Wear

Know that we, as Zazzle store owners, don't make much, at all, from these types of items. We just thought fellow vapers would dig em.

Enjoy!

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread