“WE ARE VAPERS” – A Full Length Feature Film Documentary about Vaping!! Pre-Production filming begins SOON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Hello VAPERS!!

This may turn out to be my favorite post since joining ECF! I am not writing about PVs or Ohms Law or attys or tanks or juice.

Some of you may be hearing bits and pieces in chat-rooms, on G+, Facebook, etc. There is a full-length Documentary Feature Film about to begin pre-production filming. This film’s title is “We Are Vapers”!!

Many (hopefully most) of you have probably heard about all the hard work and awesome job CASAA CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association has been doing in their efforts to advocate for vaping, vapors rights, fighting proposed bans, etc. I support CASAA! We Are Vapors also completely supports CASAA! In fact, ALL net proceeds have already been pledged to CASAA. In other words, the entire production crew is all volunteer and any/all net proceeds will go towards even MORE advocating FOR VAPING and our RIGHTS TO VAPE!!

And, even more exciting, YOU can participate and be a part of the film.

Linc Williams, aka Baldgroove, has a professional background in film-making and producing documentary films. He is one of us – vaping has changed his life! He is so much one of us that he has dedicated the next year (plus) of his life to making sure We Are Vapers becomes a reality. His, and the entire production staff’s, goal is to get We Are Vapers submitted to Film Festivals and possibly then on to further circulation in select theaters and high-profile television like HBO, Showtime, possibly PBS, etc.
You can see the bumper and read more about the details on the Film’s website: We Are Vapers | An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction | We Are Vapers

You can read more on the film’s Crowd Funding page: We Are Vapers -- IndieGoGo

There are all kinds of opportunities to participate. If you can contribute financially: there are donation increments of $1, $5, $10 and various increments up to Corporate Sponsor and even beyond that level. There are opportunities for anyone and everyone to help make this film a reality. If you can, please donate the cost of a 30 ml bottle of juice, cost of a pack of attys, or perhaps sell a mod you are no longer using and donate that money. Of course, more is welcomed and appreciated too! We are in this TOGETHER - lets do this TOGETHER.

If you cannot afford to support the project monetarily (but we hope you can find $5 or $10 or…), there are still many other opportunities to participate! As you will see on the film’s webpage (We Are Vapers | An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction | We Are Vapers), Linc (Baldgroove) wants YOUR STORIES IN THE MOVIE!! An important part of this film is to let the world hear and see first-hand PERSONAL stories about how profoundly vaping is changing peoples’ lives. So, if you have a life altering vaping story – We Are Vapers wants to hear from YOU. On the web page you will see instructions for where to submit your story. Tell us what is unique about your vaping experience. Tell us a story that will reach and relate to everyday people still smoking. Tell us your stories that will help those, who now doubt the benefits of vaping, to see why and how vaping is truly Tobacco Harm Reduction and improving lives!

In the comments section (bottom of the film’s web page), you will see my posted comments. That post includes some of my reasons for being so enthusiastically motivated to participate in this project. This film will help educate smokers, regulators and the world about the benefits of Vaping – what we (you and I) already know!

WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO?
There will be opportunities for volunteers to help with local location film site logistics, you can donate frequent flyer miles/points and you can SPREAD THE WORD!! You can post in forums, Social Media, email, etc. links to the film’s web site: We Are Vapers | An Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction | We Are Vapers to the Funding page: We Are Vapers -- IndieGoGo and to this very thread!

If you can make it to the Atlanta meet this Saturday (18th at 5PM), come and meet the We Are Vapors production team and the Vape Team.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...6-atlanta-vape-meet-february-18th-2012-a.html

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Where will this be filmed? I donated funds, but I've worked in film production for 9 years and depending on where you will be filming, I'd be happy to volunteer in the production as well.

You can read all about it here ctourtelot = http://wearevapers.com/

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
Ok, we need a bunch of VA vapers here so I can help lol. Spielberg just filmed here. That's gotta count for something lol
I'll keep an eye out and see if you end up anywhere close enough to drive to. It's been a long time since I've had the pleasure to work on a project that really meant something to me.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
My husband, ManuDawg and I have already donated and have offered Linc any help we can provide within a couple hours of our location in So Cal. Please keep us in mind and let us know if there is anything we can do. Also, we have both put the link to We Are Vapers/Indiegogo in our signatures above our banners. Anybody wishing to copy it please feel free to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread