Woot! 50% off all 15ml bottles! Plus BOMB POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i was referring to this giveaway lol and yea the bomb pop is great!!!!
Here we go!

This week is a special sale. Instead of doing 3 or 4 flavors we put the whole site on sale! ANY flavor that is on our normal menu (over 70) is now 50% off. PLUS to make things better we added Bomb Pop for only 99 cents too! Bomb pop is a favorite red, white, and blue popsicle that most of us grew up loving We also know you may have missed past sales too. So added in to this week's menu will be flavors from the past month, including Monster, Red Bull, Swedish Fish, Green Apple, AND all the Mt Dew Flavors!

Why not a contest too? We are going to give away a 4 $50 gifts cards just for sharing this sale on different threads and liking our post!!! (2 will come from ECF alone!) These will be drawn out at different times this weekend. Also we will announce the winner of last week's vape for a year contest winner Thursday night!

Bomb Pop!
popsicle.jpg

Bomb Pop - Super Blitz Sale!!!!

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Bomb pop is the bomb! Frikkin nailed it! Can't wait to sample all we got but im sure me any gf are going to be happy campers. Ya know I see kj get some flack on the forum for being without flavor but I just do not get it! One of my favorite vendors for sure and these prices are amazing as well.

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

2x kudos on the Bomb Pop! Very nice... glad I ordered as much as I did.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Lol we got 4 x bomb pops on a hunch.. So glad we did! Hope it becomes a regular flavor on the site! Im also a big fan of mps..really clean fresh flavor. The raspberry glazed doughnut is really nice but the raspberry could be stronger. Love the red bull as well... Oddly one of my normal favorites, anti venom, has something really off putting in it. Very bitter and burns my throat when I hit it. When I taste the juice itself (get some on my finger and taste that) it seems alcoholish.. Its,max vg, which ive never had in this flavor.. Ive let it sit with the lid off for 8 hours and it seems worse... Not sure whats up with it.. Maybe the vg is trapping the alcohol... Ill let it sit uncapped longer... Juicy fruit is spot on though.. Jamocha is too just as with any coffee flavor it lingers in the wick too long.. But he really nailed it.. Not bitter.. Super sweet.. Only coffee I like at all... Still more to try.. Ill report back..

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I like cake vodka and cake ice cream once in a while it could be good in a vape .

I end up making vodka cake for my hubby a couple times a year.The house smells like a distillery for a couple days but it turns into a nice cake after a few days. The longer it sits, the moister it gets until it is almost like vodka flavored choc fudge

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread