DEW FEST! The Super Blitz Sales Event is ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
So this was a 2 order sale for me, and this order was a DEW-sy (ridiculously terrible pun intended :facepalm:). Had some sales on ebay this weekend so luckily was able to come back for a little more. In this order I got:
baja x2
code red x2
pitch black x2
livewire
sangrita
blue raz cotton candy
blueberry cheescake (promo offer)

So excited to try them all! USPS was a tease on my first order. Estimated delivery was saturday but its still steeping in detroit. Hopefully it will get in tommorow or tuesday so I can start vaping away while waiting for my new order.

Kristy

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
VG doesn't deliver flavors as well as PG so most flavors are currently in a PG base.

Max VG is about 80% with the new 20% flavor ratio, except the tobaccos, which can be 100% VG.

Walt has indicated he's working on 100% VG blends for flavors other than tobacco - I don't think he gave an ETA for their release, although at least one was recently sent to beta testers.

Last edited:

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Just got mine. :) Not sure what to try first!

Lucky! Mine was supposed to be here saturday (expected delivery date on site) and didn't come today.. Grrrrrrrr @ USPS! Oh well, I will be excited once again for them to come tomorrow. Didn't even refill my tanks today so they would be empty and ready for new flavors.

Let us know what you think when you get a chance to try them!

Kristy

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Wild West reminds me of the Middleton's Cherry Blend cigars I smoked years ago...
middleton_s_pipe_tobacco_cherry_blend_box_of_25_angle.jpg

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Baja!!! Omg. Baja is so freekin good! Love at first vape. Walt is a genius. Plain and simple.

I'm sampling bomb pop next but I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from the Baja at the moment.

After that I'll be sampling my shakeNvapes which are citrus dew (hope mine tastes like walts ejuice version- fingers crossed!), and pancakes. I mixed both at 15%.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
Baja was my absolute favorite.. Then I got dewfest order #1 in (Dewfest order 2 should be here today!!) and tried code red.. Now it may be a tie.. The code red is so delicious! Pitch black was good too, but the grape didn't come through as much as I thought it would.. Still need to try the livewire and sangrita, but can't put down the baja and code red.

Kristy

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Hey, just sort of an update from a guy who ordered a bottle of Baja before the extra flavor was added. I'm vaping it right now, and it's pretty tasty. The flavor, while a little light, is pretty close to the soda. Might just have to make a return trip to the KJ site N see what cheap juice I can get this week!

Oh yeah, I also do YouTube reviews. I have yet to review the KJ Baja or cherry that I have now, but I intend to soon! Might have to also start a thread with all my vape reviews on it.

Sent from Doomite Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread