Win a LEO Starter Kit at VaporFlow.com for FREE! No purchase necessary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiMum

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Cape Fear, NC
I have to limit it to one number per person (to be fair), but feel free to post any number you would like :)

I really thought that I read something about getting 'another' chance to win if customers post their order numbers for a chance to win.... new orders gave you another chance to enter---That would really be customer appreciation! and in regard to marketing it would entice new orders.... and be fair to all. Wasn't that the reason for Any order placed between Dec 14th @ 8.14EST and Dec 30th @ Midnight EST is eligible, if the order number is posted in this thread before Dec 30th @ Midnight EST.
just askin cuz it's been confusing as it changes morph here...

Last edited:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
YoshiMum,

Originally, the contest has been (in the past) for customers to post their order numbers up and that would be their raffle number. As your order number was from June, you wouldn't normally be able to post (since only orders from that period are eligible). It has been changed so that anyone can play..

I have went ahead and changed the terms so that anyone can post any number they wish (from 1-5000) and they will be entered to win. Nobody can double post, and there is no special treatment for those who have placed orders with us in the past.

Simply stated, a user can post up a number and they are entered to win.

I hope that clarifies things :)

YoshiMum

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Cape Fear, NC
YoshiMum,

Originally, the contest has been (in the past) for customers to post their order numbers up and that would be their raffle number. As your order number was from June, you wouldn't normally be able to post (since only orders from that period are eligible). It has been changed so that anyone can play..

I have went ahead and changed the terms so that anyone can post any number they wish (from 1-5000) and they will be entered to win. Nobody can double post, and there is no special treatment for those who have placed orders with us in the past.

Simply stated, a user can post up a number and they are entered to win.

I hope that clarifies things :)

Thanks Jason. Trust me I wasn't complaining, just thinking it would benefit your business better from a marketing stand point. I am truly appreciative of you allowing everyone to play not just those who bought from you this year, or this month.. Great Stuff. Have a blessed 2011! Thanks Bunches again!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Whatever happened to "No purchase necessary" View attachment 25430 Bah Humbug!!

We can't often do these giveaways, but when I do I try to do the right thing for my customers and this is a customer appreciation giveaway.

If you are shopping on our site, just enter your order number in this thread and you are eligible for this giveaway.

Just our way of showing thanks..

Thanks,

Jason

I noticed a surge in the # of posts in this thread... ohmy.gif and realize that you have changed the rules of the contest!!
This is what the Holiday Spirit is truly about... banana-santa.gif Kudos to you!!!

And for my entry I would like to pick my Lucky # X2.... 1313... Thank you for the opportunity!!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Kudos to you spacekitty!

I also noticed something else....Friday the 13th is your Luck Day....my name is Jason.... I don't know, think there's something to it?? :D :D

Happy Holidays to you and thank you for playing!!

Jason

That's OK... I won't hold that against you... Ha!!
Funny, but I was more into the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' series of movies... sleeping_02.gif axehead.png a friend of mine actually wrote one of the screenplays, not one of his finer moments... LOL!!

One of my nicknames is "Lucky Louise", and it all started on a Friday the 13th in Las Vegas... happy.gif

Last edited:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
That's OK... I won't hold that against you... Ha!!
Funny, but I was more into the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' series of movies... View attachment 26116 View attachment 26114 a friend of mine actually wrote one of the screenplays, not one of his finer moments... LOL!!

One of my nicknames is "Lucky Louise", and it all started on a Friday the 13th in Las Vegas... View attachment 26128

uh oh....not sure where that story is going...:laugh::laugh:

Very cool about your friend, I'm sure he is an interesting guy!!

Thanks all......keep 'em comin!!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread