Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Weekly Contest Number 21

This weeks contest is something totally different.

To be eligible to win this week, you must send me a PM naming the 3 people (ECF members) you think should get a free tank this week, and why. You can only name 3 people for the entire contest. The PM must be received by Friday night at midnight CST. This PM needs to contain your shipping information.

You can also make a post about anything you'd like to share with the group. These posts will be your weekly entry, limited to 5 per day.

There will be 1 winner based on the random number generation of the 5 daily entry posts.
There will be another winner that I will select from the PM entries. This winner will not be random, but rather chosen by the number of nominations and/or compelling stories about why this person was nominated.
This part of the contest is about the spirit of giving and is the closest I could come up with for a "Secret Santa". Do NOT nominate yourself or you'll be disqualified from both portions of the contest.
The Secret Santa winner will not be announced by me, it will be a surprise when they get their package. I'm hoping they'll be kind enough to post a note, picture and/or thank you to the group.

Just be sure to number your entries and not make back to back posts.
Winner will receive a free economy polypropylene tank of their choice (or a $10 store gift certificate if they prefer).
Additional prizes MAY be awarded.
Note: Contest is only for members with a US shipping address.

Rules:
Your entry posts MUST start with a number. (1,2 or 3 etc.) Please number your posts by day. (1-5 not 1-25)
The post must have substance though. Posts such as entry, or "count me in" etc will be ineligible for prizes
Only your 5 (per day) entry posts will be eligible for the prize drawing.
Un-numbered posts will be considered "Chit Chat" and not eligible for the prize.
Back to Back posting is NOT allowed for this contest.

Winner will be chosen by random number generation, based on the post number.

Contest will end Friday Night at Midnight Central time. Winner will be announced at the end of this thread.

Last Weeks Winner: pillowking

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
12/08 Entry #1 . . .

Congratulations - "pillowking" . . . WTG :)

Yes - Although I have seen them post in a couple of other threads . . .
Where are "lettuce" and "gogo" . . . :confused:

WOW - Very Interesting Contest This Week "Ray" - NICE . . . :thumbs:

NOW - Who to nominate . . .
53859424.Humm.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
12/08 Entry #2 . . .

Okay . . . There are so many people I can think of that I would like to nominate, but really trying to choose just one person is :evil:

Do I choose . . . 1) A "Newbie" who has never had a tank system before . . . or 2) An ECF Vetern that has been outstanding and done so much for the community . . . or even 3) The Tried and True person who could really use the help, simply because they haven't found the "RIGHT" Equipment yet . . . or 4) A Person who really cannot afford to purchase a tank, but would like to try one . . . To "Me" ALL are equally derserving of a "Surprise Santa Gift" . . . ;)

SO HEY - "Ray" our own :angel: can you change the :rules: and let "Us" nominate the top three people that "We" would like to see the Prize go to ? ? ? PLEASE ! ! ! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread