Wheres my refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearslinger

Dec 12, 2012
Canada
I was told by Tim on Nov.14th that he would issue me a refund due to my last order being returned because of the recent China Post restrictions but I STILL haven't got it yet. I've tried PM'ing him to find out what the heck is going on but haven't received any replies back. I was just about to call VISA to file a dispute but decided to make this post before I do that as a last ditch effort to get some kind of a response. Needless to say I am extremely tired of waiting so one way or another I want this resolved ASAP.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hi Warren,

Im sorry to hear that, I will check with our credit card company this afternoon to make sure everything went through. I assure you, not refunding a customers $49 is not part of our business strategy and that this will surely be taken care of.

Also when did you send me a PM inquiring about this? My inbox doesn't have any PMs from you since our original correspondence.

Regards,
Tim

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
I just spoke with our credit card processor, they processed your refund on the 20th and said it can take up to 15 business days for the credit to show on the customers statement. They are also an American company so they said the refund could see some delay due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Regardless, your refund should show very soon and everything is normal. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this, do not hesitate to let me know.

I also checked my email for any emails from you, I don't have any emails or PMs from you for some reason. Try checking your PM sent box to see if your PMs actually went through. I have sent PMs on ECF that showed were sent but never appeared in my sent box.

Cheers,
Tim

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Hi Warren,

I just spoke again with our processing company. They said it definitely should have shown on your side by now. They are going to do a "force credit" and said that should fix the problem. They said you should see the funds within 5 business days. This has literally never happened before with a refund and I understand your frustration and do apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if any problems arise again.

Tim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread