Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
My whole point is it's all so sketchy it makes me feel dirty lol and bamboozled. Fermaldahyde ?? Really?? And batteries that can explode... spatters hot juice in your mouth on occasion leaks on occasion. Everything is so sensitive on these things it's just all around bad news but I don't wanna quit cause I enjoy it I am just whining cause from what I hear it's not going to improve for a while because of regulation requirements and such.
You've really bought into the misinformation that's spewed by anti-vaping activists. No one "includes" formaldehyde in eliquid, it's formed when the liquid is heated too high (temperature control, one of those complicated technologies you complain about, helps making sure that won't happen). Any batteries will misbehave when pushed beyond their limits, it's not limited to vaping. And doing the really miniscule bit of research required shouldn't be too taxing if one actually wants to quit. Vaping will never be as simple and easy as smoking.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
So it's confirmed.

You haven't understood a single word I posted.

Yet you feel compelled to correct them all and warn everyone of the obvious (unproven) dangers.

Right on! :blink:

For the record, not a word of the garbage in your post remotely relates to what I posted in context.

And it seems some people actually get it. ;)

Stop researching? o_O

How about actually find and prove something so something proven related to E-cigs can be avoided.

Instead of this ghost hunt propaganda you're promoting. :facepalm:

Tapatyped

I understood EVERYTHING you said perfectly , the problem is it makes absolutely zero sense . People who think like you demand proof on everything way before worthwhile studies are even available .

You are the type that would demand proof about tobacco cigarettes causing cancer after an eight to ten year period of existence , if there wasn't any at that point or only a few cases of it you would blame it on those particular people having cancer or being sick BEFORE starting to smoke .

You have fought against basic common sense your entire life beckdg , and will continue for the rest of your days.

Merry Christmas by the way.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I understood EVERYTHING you said perfectly , the problem is it makes absolutely zero sense . People who think like you demand proof on everything way before worthwhile studies are even available .

You are the type that would demand proof about tobacco cigarettes causing cancer after an eight to ten year period of existence , if there wasn't any at that point or only a few cases of it you would blame it on those particular people having cancer or being sick BEFORE starting to smoke .

You have fought against basic common sense your entire life beckdg , and will continue for the rest of your days.

Merry Christmas by the way.
The problem with your logic...

Let me get this straight , you actually believe that it's e cigs that are responsible for your better lung function and running around with your kids and not the fact that you stopped smoking ? C' mon you cannot be serious LOL.

Anyone who insists (that would be you) that more studies are not necessary because we already know with absolute certainty that vaping large quantities of diketone loaded e juice over a 20 + year period at high wattages has zero effect on the respiratory system is not worth arguing with .

Like i said to each their own but please refrain from thinking you are the speaker for all .

Thank you

I busted out laughing when i read the below so thanks for that , it's very funny , we must inform all in the medical community to stop researching as Beckdg has spoken.

You've omitted it in favor of baseless accusations and childish insults.

Now you're saying eff the studies and proof, we need to assume vaping any flavors will kill us all? :facepalm:

When we do (and we will) figure out what chemicals in our flavors actually are hazards, I'm positive there are going to be some shockers.

But replacing one potentially hazardous chemical with the next potentially hazardous chemical to make the same flavor isn't harm reduction until we know which one does more harm when used in such a way.

It's potential harm replacement with potential harm.

Now let's quit being childish, paranoid Nancy's with conspiracy theories.

Vaping is at least 95% less harmful than smoking. A statement which, by the way, isn't dependant on any particular flavor or common chemical being omitted. A blanket statement that stands for ALL VAPING.

Tapatyped

Reactions: BackDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread