Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just eleven days before your date with the gallows. Er Um, I mean, wedding day. :p

Seriously though, when you hit it right, there is nothing like it in the world. Congratulations Nick! May you have the finest of wedding days and most of all, may you live happily ever after.

I tried to talk him out of it. ;) He's a stubborn guy. HAHA

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
...'nother wedding this weekend, incoming tomorrow. next 2 days I'll be at it again - sleep deprived, nic'ed out. will load up Wakonda 18mg (nice n' dark steep from July 1) tonight in prep. Got Cookie in second REO, 12mg. not playin' around as usual. Been struggling with coils lately so hopefully they make it through the heavy abuse they're about to get :facepalm:

Vapin PBC V1 18mg right now in prep :vapor:

after wedding - sloth has 6 days of vacation. going to Vermont wandering through fall foliage in search of moose and vapin like a rock star :)

Novena

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
Jacksonville, NC, USA
You're reminding me of a wedding we attended back in April. A couple of our best friends, little place out in Emerald Isle, NC. The night before the wedding, there was another shindig. Hotel staff was all up in arms (as was the bride) because when the group reserved their rooms and set up the event, they told the hotel that it was a college reunion group. Not so much. Pretty sure at least half of them were still in college. We were treated to drunk kids stumbling and falling all over the place, urinating in full view of our rooms, and general loud obnoxiousness. Then we had the girl that looked like she fell asleep while standing up, leaning on a sign post just off of our patio. We were chuckling a bit and she started screaming at us about how she'd just been raped. Now, every male in the wedding party is a cop (well, hubby was no longer a cop, but he's a former one), so you can imagine that things got a little serious then. We followed her to try and offer assistance and since the door to her room was wide open, we overheard a conversation that led us all to believe that she had in fact NOT been raped at all.

Next morning was crazy. Vomit, broken bottles, mattresses being removed from rooms because drunk people had peed in them.....good times (NOT). Bride was freaking out over everything being cleaned up in time for the ceremony. Then we had to sit there and play bouncers at the reception because we caught a couple of the college kids thinking they were going to come crash our party.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Ah, peaceful morning...

Nobody in camp, all guests left, none of the wedding party has arrived yet...

Hard frost last night, 24 degrees...so the air is crisp and clear this morning, everything is gorgeous.

2014-09-19 11.00.02.jpg 2014-09-19 11.00.47.jpg

...this peace and quiet will not last...

Despite the peaceful glimmer of the morning, I am in full fledged war mode...

Wakonda 18mg in Raekavik, check...
Got Cookie 12mg in Gothics, check...
Loads of fresh batteries, check...
Pre-cut KGD pads, check...
Ready to rock out a new coil if my crappy-ish one fails on me, check...

Bring it on wedding folks...Sloth ain't playin around.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ah, peaceful morning...

Nobody in camp, all guests left, none of the wedding party has arrived yet...

Hard frost last night, 24 degrees...so the air is crisp and clear this morning, everything is gorgeous.

...this peace and quiet will not last...
Beautiful morning ...calm before a storm? - hope not! With luck they'll surprise you and behave impeccably :laugh:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
wee the storm never came :) dogwog and i about to take one last walk around camp but all is quiet on the home front

more work than usual for this wedding - but no problems whatsoever. very nice people dumb but not belligerant just how dogwog and sloth like 'em

goodnight tomorrows another ball buster clean up day tons of incoming guests and then whammo VERMONT HERE I COME :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread