Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
Hi guys,

Smokeless Image Volt user for the past month or so. Borrowed a standard eGo-510 from my buddy yesterday till I get a Lavatube around June but i'm left with dripping on it till I get a tank/clearomizer for it.

What i'm wondering is, how do clearomizers work for the lavatube? Since both the eGo and LT have the same threading, i'm wanting to be able to just simply transfer over from the eGo to the Lavatube without having to buy a bunch of extras.

I read up on the Stardust for about 2 hours and then came across the thread in here that said the LT needs an adapter to run the stardust... What a bummer, trying to avoid paying for an adapter or using one for that matter.

That leaves me with the choice of the Vision Stone, anyone running this on their LT and does it require an adapter as well?

How are the CE2, CE3 and CE4s?

Never used a clearomizer before, was almost dead set on getting a tank, but the cost of them is kind of swaying me away. Help?

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
The Vision Stone 3 is out. Gotvapes had them, but ran out within a couple days. I'm using one on my Lavatube now.
I also have a Vision Stone 2 and the VS 3 is a definite improvement. I only got gurgling when I trimmed the inner lip that goes inside the cup. Shouldn't have done that. It wasn't necessary in the first place.

I also use CE3s. I love them but everyone else doesn't. Most complaints are from people who don't know how to fill them right or don't like their filling method. I use 70-80%VG, so my juice is pretty thick, so I prefer a bottom coil clearo. The wicks on the VS do a good enough job though. I have to tilt it a bit once in a while still. If you use thinner juice, you should like the VS3 plenty.

tumbafox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
bellerose NY
The Vision Stone 3 is out. Gotvapes had them, but ran out within a couple days. I'm using one on my Lavatube now.
I also have a Vision Stone 2 and the VS 3 is a definite improvement. I only got gurgling when I trimmed the inner lip that goes inside the cup. Shouldn't have done that. It wasn't necessary in the first place.

I also use CE3s. I love them but everyone else doesn't. Most complaints are from people who don't know how to fill them right or don't like their filling method. I use 70-80%VG, so my juice is pretty thick, so I prefer a bottom coil clearo. The wicks on the VS do a good enough job though. I have to tilt it a bit once in a while still. If you use thinner juice, you should like the VS3 plenty.

They are still available at:
Vision Stone Clearomizer Version 3 | eSmoker Online

The picture is of a Stone 2 but trust me its the Stone 3 I ordered them and they are the 3. I have the 2 also so I know the difference

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
They are still available at:
Vision Stone Clearomizer Version 3 | eSmoker Online

The picture is of a Stone 2 but trust me its the Stone 3 I ordered them and they are the 3. I have the 2 also so I know the difference

Excellent price for a VS3!. On the Gotvapes forum there was a question from someone who claimed to have gotten a VS3 somewhere before it was actually even released to vendors. Gotvapes is pretty on top of the Vision line and gets their new stuff first, or very close to first. The upshot was that there were knockoffs out there that made it to market faster than the real thing. I know nothing about esmokeronline and I'm definitely not implying anything about their products. It just reminded me that fakes do exist so i thought I'd give a heads up to anyone interested in getting some.

BTW. VirginVapors is having a clearance on the VS2s. $6.95, Which sounded like a great deal before I saw the price of the VS3s at esmokeronline. But, it's still not bad, especially if you're getting juice anyway or if you can snag replacement innards at Gotvapes when they get their next shipment in. Other than the easier availability of replacement innards and a lower propensity to leak from the bottom when using very thin juice, I haven't noticed any difference between V2 and V3. YMMV.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I primarily use tanks, but I have used Volcano's Mega Clearomizers on my LT since I had some for my Magma and Inferno. I've read there can be wicking problems using a clearo on a VV, though. I, personally, haven't had problems but only used the clearos while waiting on my cartos to get here. They are all top coil clearos that I have. I'll be purchasing the Vision Stone in the future. I think it's neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread