VAPY Winter Time - Holiday

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
VAPY Winter Time - Holiday
Manufacturer: polish
Packaging: 10ml aroma in a 60ml bottle
Another promo product courtesy of JuicyVapour x GandalfLiquid, this time from the Winter series. According to the manufacturer's description, we get a "cocoa milk with soft banana and mint" flavour, which reinforces the dessert line. A pink transparent bottle, graphics of the flavours inside, a fresh and fresh-looking design characterise the finish. The scent is banana and a hint of cocoa, but the fruit is more pronounced. As soon as I saw the bottle, I thought of the little banana chocolate bars you can buy in the shops. But it has no menthol and is covered in chocolate instead of cocoa. On the inhale, you can smell a cool banana, which is quite delicious, and on the exhale, the cocoa and a sweet aftertaste emerge, which leaves with the mint.
The banana: ripe, strong flavour, dominant throughout the soup.
Cocoa: not chocolatey, a kind of dry cocoa powder without sugar. Mild, rather only noticeable on exhalation.
Menthol: just barely a cool sensation, more of a cool version, cool on the inside, sweet on the outside.
Banana is the lead note in this blend, complemented by a touch of cocoa sweetness. The minty banana would go on its own, but the cocoa adds a little spice. It takes a little getting used to the flavour, as the cocoa banana with mint might be a little unusual at first compared to the usual chocolate banana. It didn't work for me for all-day steaming, but that doesn't mean it's not good, in fact it's really nice to touch it occasionally when I want a tasty treat while lounging in my rocking chair.

Attachments

• vapy-winter-time-holiday.jpg
    vapy-winter-time-holiday.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread