VAPY Autumn Time Cherry Gum

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
VAPY Autumn Time Cherry Gum
Manufacturer: polish
Polish.
I've brought a flavour from the autumnal blend created by our friends at Polish Vaper, or more precisely, I've received it for testing from JuicyVapour x GandalfLiquid, which will be a cherry chewing gum in autumnal garb. This is still a promotional product, not yet available for purchase in the shop. The manufacturer has done a series of all four seasons, mostly juicy fruits. The exterior is beautifully done, with the bottle and the inscriptions on it all in a transparent design, in colours that match the flavours. The smell is most similar to ball gum, and the fruit is also noticeable, which I think is a sweet cherry. When inhaled, the sweet chewing gum and then when exhaled, the spicy cherry is mixed in, which justifies the fruity taste in the scent. I can't really distinguish whether it's cherry or sour cherry, but it's more the latter. The proportions are nicely hit, both flavours can be picked out separately, which adds a plus to the aroma. A slight freshness can be detected, although there is no cooling in the product. The flavour is fragrant, aromatic and intense, with everything you need. It takes me back a bit to my childhood, I don't remember a cherry ball gag, I just remember something red. All in all, the ball gum feeling is quite well achieved, however, the fruit part of the gum I can't decide if it's cherries or sour cherries I got even after the end of the test. As I don't know the price if it will be marketed at all, but I would put it in the mid-range, as I've vaped worse and better in this flavour.

Attachments

• vapy_autumn_time_cherry_gum_10ml.png
    vapy_autumn_time_cherry_gum_10ml.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread