Unflavored WTA & 100% VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVap

Nicotiana Alchemia
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
As folks probably know, Aroma's 24 mg unflavored WTA is mixed down with VG and is somewhat thick as a result. While some folks like PG in a mix, it messes with the "balance" of unflavored WTA and just isn't as good as WTA in VG only (At least in my opinion).

100% VG is a little tough to use with some tanks and cartos due to it's thickness, and I've been fooling with a compromise solution to thin the WTA while still maintaining the same taste characteristics. The solution I've come up with is nothing new, but it's something worth discussing. if VG is mixed 95/5 with water, it thins the VG much more than you might expect.

So here's the question: Would you object to unflavored WTA mixed down in 95/5 VG/water instead of 100% VG? It tastes the same, but it's just a good bit thinner.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
As folks probably know, Aroma's 24 mg unflavored WTA is mixed down with VG and is somewhat thick as a result. While some folks like PG in a mix, it messes with the "balance" of unflavored WTA and just isn't as good as WTA in VG only (At least in my opinion).

100% VG is a little tough to use with some tanks and cartos due to it's thickness, and I've been fooling with a compromise solution to thin the WTA while still maintaining the same taste characteristics. The solution I've come up with is nothing new, but it's something worth discussing. if VG is mixed 95/5 with water, it thins the VG much more than you might expect.

So here's the question: Would you object to unflavored WTA mixed down in 95/5 VG/water instead of 100% VG? It tastes the same, but it's just a good bit thinner.

I have a bottle that's about 30/70 PG/VG and I think it's awesome. What about VG do you think "balances" it? Are you talking flavor, effect, throat hit? I don't know, I think I'm with hittman. Keep it VG and if somebody thinks it's too thick let them take it from there.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I have used distilled water as well, but not always, so I think that I would agree with hittman. Maybe just a disclaimer letting those who don't know about thinning it, how to thin it if they choose.

I think that will probably be the way to go.

Just doing the math....if you dilute a 15 ML bottle of DIY WTA unflavored at 24 MG with 1 ML of distilled water that will bring your dosage down to 22.5 MG.

Now this gives me a few ideas for future bottles.

Should we increase the dosages of WTA from 24MG to 26 MG to compensate for the people who like to dilute it with water or PG?

Should we put less WTA in a bottle to make room for dilution? (Price would go down due to less volume)

Banana Vap70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
AZ, USA
That's not a bad option either. I have been of the mind set that when I mix it with other flavors or add water in anyway that I know the WTA is going to be diluted and it's just is what it is, so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that.

I really only do the math when I making a mix, :blink: most of the time I just drip about 1/3 to 1/2 in my clearo before I add the balance as of a pre mix flavor because as Kayla said in the other thread, it really does pair well with everything I have tried, give everything that full body that so many juices lack. When the clearo that I keep filled with just the VS get's thick, I drop of few drops of distilled water right into the clearo just enough to keep things moving. LOL

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
How about 26.76 MG?

The first person who guesses correctly regarding why I like 26.76 MG .... will win a bottle of our new red tail flavor (Bright Leaf) with WTA.

Math he gives us? Hella thing to wake up to.

Unhhh....... 26.76 would allow the liquid to be thinned by adding %10.313901345291479820627802690583 of water, vodka, etc. and end up at 24mg?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Math he gives us? Hella thing to wake up to.

Unhhh....... 26.76 would allow the liquid to be thinned by adding %10.313901345291479820627802690583 of water, vodka, etc. and end up at 24mg?

Good try but that's not it.

Try thinking outside the BOX, and remember the new number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I think it's because of the model #2676 Champion Sports Bra.

dmfstqN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread