Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Impressions on AF1514A (21 mg).

WOW. The classic smooth throat feel and woody-honey throat-taste really shines. Completely neutral to the tongue and nose unless I exhale nasally. Nasal exhalation just moves the smooth woody-honey sensation to the nose. Wholly agreeable.

I've not "cleared" my system of WTA at all, so any evaluation of the effects is going to be somewhat obscured by this fact.

This being said, I still get a distinct feeling of well-being from this stuff. There is no "buzz" associated with it. For that matter, I don't believe that a "buzz" is an effect that a good pure WTA should provide.

The throat hit has no burn to it, not really so much a hit as a nice warm sensation with the woody-honey note taking center stage. The question has to be asked, "What should a throat hit feel like?" I like one that's smooth and fulfilling, and this stuff certainly does that. Some folks might prefer the classic tickly/itchy throat hit. If I went up to 10 watts, I'd probably get much more of the classic throat hit.

My reaction here was sort of, "vape... WOW... want MORE... vape.. WOW.. want MOAR! .. vape.. Wow. Want MORE!... naw, I've had enough." Couch-lock ensues.

I am loving this sample!

Here's something everybody needs to understand about WTA. When done right, the throat and nasal sensation must have the smooth woody-honey character that I've described. Any other detectable taste/odor/sensation is a defect. This stuff is done right.

I'd better wait a good little while before I go on to the remaining samples. I'm gonna sit back, contemplate the multiverse, and pet my dog.

Grade (out of 5): 5

Thank you for the review....its nice to see some hard work pay off.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Batch #AJF0114 vaped out of a Joyetech 510 2.2Ω atty at 4.8v (about 10.5 watts) on a Provari.

Taste: In comparison to the last batch of 24 mg WTA I got from DVap, which was made from a single strain of tobacco (same as VS), DVap's is slightly sweeter with the "woody-honey" note, but this still has it. No off-taste in the VS, of any kind, whatsoever.

TH (feeling of inhale/exhale): Same as DVap's WTA at 24 mg and 100% VG. Full and round. It's not the acute thump-and-gone TH like regular nic eliquid at 24 mg, but it goes down with a fullness in the throat (just as hitt described awhile back); it also hits the chest similarly and has somewhat of a nostril/head-tickle on the exhale.

Effects: In comparison to DVap's single-strain WTA, to me the VS is better. I am more inclined to compare the VS, in terms of "effects", to my favorite WTA from DVap at 24 mg (made from a tobacco blend). Both the VS from AeJ and that WTA from DVap are great, but while DVap's may have been more vibrant with respect to what I felt after vaping it, it was also more short-lived. What I felt from the VS was quite sustained and grounded. Basically, I didn't feel anything "coming on" and I honestly can't say I felt anything going away; but that feeling we often talk about with vaping WTA, however it's described, was undeniably present and long-lasting from AeJ's VS. My expectations were exceeded in this department.

I tell ya', it would be really nice if I could begin every morning like I did today. Hell, I'd settle for just every Tuesday morning being like this. That said, I will not be rushing to vape this up throughout the day in some gotta-have-it-now attempt to recreate my experience from this morning (I tried that before and it didn't really work out). I am comfortable keeping the VS for those times, mostly mornings, when I really need to center the bubble in my spirit level.

Notes: 1) I stopped vaping WTA as soon as I found out I was receiving this (thanks Jerry and Ms. Chris), so I had been WTA-free for a few days before trying it. 2) I vaped the VS first-thing this morning, before coffee/breakfast and before vaping any regular nic liquid. 3) My session with the VS lasted all of 10-15 minutes, and I didn't vape (any liquid) again for another few hours--there was no desire to. 4) This review was written based off notes I wrote at various points after vaping the VS.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks Mann,

What you experienced is what I experienced.

Woody-honey throat, check.
No off taste, check.
Full and round throat-sensation, check.
Nice calming effect, check.
No desire to chain-vape, check.

One question, had I sent this bottle to you, would you have taken it for one of my custom brews?

Yes.

Here's the crazy part: if you would've sent me both #AJF0114 and the single-strain WTA you made, but unlabeled, I may have been iffy about which taste came from whom (they're too similar taste wise to confidentially bet on one over another), I would've likely guessed, based on "effects," that AeJ's was yours. Dig that! LOL. Had you just sent me #AJF0114 by itself, I would've remarked on the less-than-normal sweetness (versus the blends), but I surely wouldn't have questioned whether it was yours or not. Hell, I'd still be sending you some more long ... PM's about my experience! :)

Last edited:

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
My wife knows Peyton Manning quite well from his years at Tennessee while she worked in the athletic department. She's still got a couple photos with him. If forced to list her favorite NFL'ers she's known through the years, it would be Peyton Manning, Jason Witten, Peerless Price, and Eric Berry. She could also reel off a list of little punks, but she's forbidden me to say anything here. :)

that is way cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread