Not open for further replies.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Have you used 510 attys on ego and how long did they last you on avg>

Regular 510 attys last me about a month, some less, some more. I've been through several. The construction of the Leo atomizer is very heavy duty. In fact I'm ordering LR 2.0 Ohm Leo attys right now to test.

The Leo cartomizers are not out just yet. They are still design testing them.
Here's my collection of PVs that I've tested and used:
Kanger KR808D-1 (190, 280 and 380mAh versions) and Vgo 1300mAh.
Bauway 1300mah Ego and 155D Mega Ego 3000mAh.
Boge Leo 800mAh, Leo pass through 800mah and 510D 190mAh (510D on order now).
JSB Diamond Vgo 900mAh
Smoore Xpower 900mah
Altsmoke Omega and Black Silver Bullet

Of all these above, my absolute favorite is the Leo and Leo PT

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Regular 510 attys last me about a month, some less, some more. I've been through several. The construction of the Leo atomizer is very heavy duty. In fact I'm ordering LR 2.0 Ohm Leo attys right now to test.

The Leo cartomizers are not out just yet. They are still design testing them.
Here's my collection of PVs that I've tested and used:
Kanger KR808D-1 (190, 280 and 380mAh versions) and Vgo 1300mAh.
Bauway 1300mah Ego and 155D Mega Ego 3000mAh.
Boge Leo 800mAh, Leo pass through 800mah and 510D 190mAh (510D on order now).
JSB Diamond Vgo 900mAh
Smoore Xpower 900mah
Altsmoke Omega and Black Silver Bullet

Of all these above, my absolute favorite is the Leo and Leo PT

Ok you like the boge best. But why? Ego is great in every way it just does not wick well enough. Dripping would solve that problem but not convient

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Betty, they are also manufacturing plain caps (no crystal), marking the pass through versions by the USB connection so you don't confuse them with regular models, and making 2 battery sets. Look for the "Sport Leo" and the "Royal Leo" versions coming out soon.

MGMRICK, read my reviews of the Boge Leo and you'll understand why I prefer it. I also just posted video reviews.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Ok you like the boge best. But why?
I know your question was directed to Jackal3, but I'll put in my own two cents as well. [I am the OP after all.;)]

It's not Leo's battery (which is similar to the 900 mAh mega eGO, just 100 mAh less) or even its size and shape (similar to the mega eGO atty/cart on mega eGO batt), but the atomizer, which is completely different from the 510 (or mega eGO atty). Leo's is a penstyle atomizer, which has long been my favorite: a much richer vape than the 510, although not quite as much vapor. And the Leo atty is one of my two favorite penstyle attys; the other is the EastMall 801 (because of its lower resistance).

Last edited:

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
Here's something interesting that I experienced over the weekend; my end crystal popped off......the end was very clean gold just like the bands.

I figure, if you aren't too keen on the idea of the crystal, it looks like they pop off quite easily. Just a thought!
a1b814a5.jpg

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Vapininthecape.com has LR Leo attys on order.
That's funny (as in puzzling). I was just PMing with Scott at VITC. Based on his conversations with his Boge rep, the 2.5-2.7 ohm Leos that Scott has had from the start (one of which he sent me for my review) are the lowest resistance Boge intends to offer. Scott believes that the very first Leos were 3.0 ohms, but all current ones are 2.5-2.7.

I'm a little disappointed. Something like 2.0 ohms would be nice for when I want a more intense hit. But I'm not crushed: The JSB VGO-801 (from BreezEsmokes) that I'm testing out now (i.e., testing for myself; not a "Beta" test) delivers stronger TH and massive vapor. I don't like the flavor as much, however. I'll post a review next week.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I too am confused, Don. I just placed an order with Boge for 2.0 Ohm LR atomizers. I'm getting 2.5 Ohm ones. I know for a fact Boge was working on the 2.0 Ohm atomizer. The original was 3.0 Ohms. However, and this is speculation, I think maybe they ran into a snag getting that atomizer down to 2.0. Currently Boge is producing 2.5-2.7 Ohm so at least they're trying. They may not be "low" but they're "lower". I do believe they're still working on 2.0 Ohms. Considering the Leo is 2 months old, I think they're doing fine trying to accommodate everyone's requests and needs.

How long did it take Joye to come out with an LR atty for the eGo? Or did they? I've only ever seen "EM", "SLB" or "Boge" LR atties for the eGo.

gotsteam?

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Alta Loma, SoCAL
admit-one.net
I have been jonesing for an eGo since I discovered them here on ECF a while back so I have one on order now. So what happens? I see this Leo review. Now I just have to have the cigar colored Leo just because it looks so damn cool and it looks like it vapes like a dragon. There goes all of my savings on quitting cigarettes. WTF? At least I'm getting my health back!
Thanks for the review Don. Nice work.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread