Status
Not open for further replies.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i have to give credit to you for making things so easy for me to not smoke.
friday will be 1 year since my last puff of a pall mall. time has flown and tasted great since i found you. thank you to brandon for doing what you do for the mrs. as i see it she might get way overwhelmed without your help and calming influance and taking care of any buttheads that may come your way.
thank you also to chris for turning me on to mrs ts. and lastly thank you to all our cult members for always being a click away with lots of fun and caring for one another.
mike:2cool:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
+1 on that . YOur welcome sooner and thank you for turning the mst section into a big colt family . Kool aid and nikes for all ! Dont drink the snickerdoodle ,vape it !

Congrats on your anniversary
ffff-1.jpg

Last edited:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Congrats Mike!!! Woohoo!!

Her birthday is posted in a thread towards the back somewhere. I remember seeing it. I'd look for y'all but I'm in such a hurry to pack. I'm watching the mailman put my Ms T package in the mail right now! We usually don't have any connection out in the boondocks so I'll talk to you guys/gal's later on!

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Thanks for the nice words 'sooner. It's certainly a "funny" business, which I base solely on the fact that it has to do with nicotine. Congratulations are certainly in order for you, having spent a year away from supporting Big Tobacco! All of those e-cig naysayers out there who have never smoked a day in their lives don't seem to understand what a personal victory it is for all of us to achieve such critical milestones. Yeah, we may all be spending quite a bit of cash on e-juice, new devices, hardware, etc, but in great part you are sending your money to small businesses around the US and supporting a struggling economy. You are also sending a message to the world that you are an advanced modern thinker with a cleaner, safer future in mind for all of us. I know personally what it has done for me (I passed two years at the end of December), and BOTH of my parents completely switched from cigarettes almost a year and a half ago. I hear stories from people every day that relate similar experiences. Vaping is truly a revolutionary cause that supports personal physical and mental stability, and seems safer and more tolerable to those who don't even participate in it - whether they know it or not.

Again, I think hearing about these milestones is just great, and is probably especially encouraging for new vapers to hear. I think I'll start another thread about it.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Congrats Sooner, that is really Great !

What has been the biggest plus you have noticed since stopping the nasties ?

What time Friday is the Stawberry Shortcake Party ?

thanks man. the biggest pluses came early on in most all the senses such as smell and taste. i seemed to gain a little extra energy and for sure more time as i was one of those smokers that time stopped for me when i had one lit. it was always ok... ill do this or that when i finish my cig... never multi-tasked with a smoke.
itsa shame and a blessing all wrapped up in one that it took what i thought was a heart attack and a hospital stay to get me to lay them down for good.

the shortcake party will have to be saturday as i work nights monday thru friday. bring your best pv and ill supply the juice,lol.

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
Very moderate winter this year in Maryland, a total snowfall this year of a whopping 2" . Two years ago we had over 80" of snowfall throughout the winter and I loved it. Temps here today reached 76 and the wind was blowing pretty steady but still another gorgeous day here. I hope the humidity stays away this summer as that has always been where my hatred lies. A lot of motorcycles and convertibles out running around already but mine is still put away with the cover on it for a couple more weeks.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Very moderate winter this year in Maryland, a total snowfall this year of a whopping 2" . Two years ago we had over 80" of snowfall throughout the winter and I loved it. Temps here today reached 76 and the wind was blowing pretty steady but still another gorgeous day here. I hope the humidity stays away this summer as that has always been where my hatred lies. A lot of motorcycles and convertibles out running around already but mine is still put away with the cover on it for a couple more weeks.
I'm originally from Cali but been in MD the last 13 years and snow is one of the few things that I like about Maryland that Cali doesn't have. (Well not where I'm from anyways) I was really disappointed in are no snowfall this year. I wish every year was like last year and the year before. ;)

By the way her b-day is Oct 31. I just read it somewhere. :p

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I'm originally from Cali but been in MD the last 13 years and snow is one of the few things that I like about Maryland that Cali doesn't have. (Well not where I'm from anyways) I was really disappointed in are no snowfall this year. I wish every year was like last year and the year before. ;)

By the way her b-day is Oct 31. I just read it somewhere. :p

Wow her birthday is Halloween lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread