Big thank you to Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

Apr 24, 2012
Australia
Hi everyone

Just thought I would send a BIG BIG thank you to Ms T as I was one of the lucky ones to receive one of her $25 gift vouchers after she re-opened the store.

I got home this afternoon and my Ms T order arrived (already steeped as it takes 2 weeks to get here to Australia - YAY for me). I get excited when I receive a package in the mail, but I am like a kid on christmas morning when I see 'Tammy' written in the senders section of the parcel and it has to be ripped open straight away and scattered all over the kitchen bench, then stared at lovingly and each bottle sniffed. I was knocked over when I saw the gift voucher and had to register on ECF and express my heartfelt thanks to Ms T.

THANKS MS T !!!!!!

I have been lurking on the Ms T forum for some time. Listening to everyones wonderful comments and reading everyones posts about Ms Ts flavours and their reviews. I was extremely touched by the outpouring of well wishes when Tammy was going through the medical issues with her son and was relieved to hear when things turned for the better.

I've been vaping for just over a year now and only discovered Ms T last November (why why why??? life would have been so much better if I had discovered her earlier).

Anyway, thank you Brandon (who has assisted when I've ordered during a brain snap and amended my order for me) and to all the members of this forum as you are all such a great bunch of people.

And AGAIN a big thank you to Ms T, you are truly are a genius with what you do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread