SXK billet problem

dellaa

Jul 19, 2023
So i have a littleproblem with my billet. i opened multiple time the whole mod to check the inside and everything is correctly installed. But i have a problem with one of the 2 key (the increase key) that either doesnt works or somethimes it acts like its pressed continuosly. That of course increase the wattage out of no where and other stuffs. To what i believe it can be a liquid problem that went inside the mod and causes a false contact. I tryed to clean the inside multiple times but it doesnt solve the problem. Any suggestions on what to do? Anyone had the same problem? (i dont have the equipment to solder)

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Based on your description, my best guess is the "+" button is possibly broken or it might be a bad solder joint or wiring.

If you do not know someone who is capable with electronics - - - wiring/soldering, replacing a possible broken switch - - - then your only remaining option is to purchase a replacement device.

Good luck!!!

Vaperon01

• Jul 29, 2023
    Hey @dellaa, I had the same problem on my first BB. It was caused, as you thought, by the liquid sneaking in the circuit. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do, and honestly if your is a clone its not worth spending money to repair something that might cause troubles after some days (in my opinion). Anyway at the time I had the problem I locked the wattage and customized it with EScribe to prevent unwanted wattage increases by the box itself.

Users who are viewing this thread