Reject HB1235, HB1432, HB1169, SB384, & SB539 Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Lebanon, Indiana, United States
Ok I am not sure where to put this. Here in Indiana we are having to fight these regulations ourselves. They got some more stuff they are trying to pass here and someone went ahead and created a petition for people to sign to try to get them stopped. If anyone here would like to sign it we would really appreciate it. I know we are all dealing with a tough battle here. We must stand together and show them we will try to fight these regulations.

https://www.change.org/p/indiana-st...sg&utm_content=ci_fb_share_title_text:control

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok I am not sure where to put this. Here in Indiana we are having to fight these regulations ourselves. They got some more stuff they are trying to pass here and someone went ahead and created a petition for people to sign to try to get them stopped. If anyone here would like to sign it we would really appreciate it. I know we are all dealing with a tough battle here. We must stand together and show them we will try to fight these regulations.

https://www.change.org/p/indiana-st...sg&utm_content=ci_fb_share_title_text:control

Thank you for Posting this James.

And Right on for Being Involved.

James Wilson

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Lebanon, Indiana, United States
If Everyone did, this Fight would be MUCH Easier.

I agree completely. But I can understand why some don't. There are many times where what we say doesn't always seem to matter so people wonder what's the point. But I recently got some more vaping friends and they have helped to encourage me to do what I can.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread