Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just wanted to give a heads up to the crew here. We started carrying the Red Tail Vapor Line back at the end of 2011. The Red Tail Vapor line seems to be a big hit with a few people. We plan on carrying new flavors from Red Tail Vapor as they are released..

On Monday (May 7th, 2012) we had our first customer who understood what the Red Tail Vapor line is about and what it means to me and others.

I will announce the lucky winner in a day or two after he picks out some eliquids. This was not a contest but I wonder how long it would take for someone to understand what the "Red Tail Vapor" line is all about.

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I think that the "Red Tail Vapor" line is a good way to honor those who fought for us in WWII. The icon of the blends themselves (a propeller is the center focus) indicates that the entire line is meant to honor the Tuskegee Airmen (the "red tail angels" of WWII). The CAF Red Tail squadron is being given a nod here, but moreso the Tuskegee Airmen themselves. :D

I didn't know people didn't notice this! The last 3 weeks of my life were spent studying WWI and WWII history. It's truly amazing how many people banded together to help in the wars, even in the face of segregation and adversity.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I think that the "Red Tail Vapor" line is a good way to honor those who fought for us in WWII. The icon of the blends themselves (a propeller is the center focus) indicates that the entire line is meant to honor the Tuskegee Airmen (the "red tail angels" of WWII). The CAF Red Tail squadron is being given a nod here, but moreso the Tuskegee Airmen themselves. :D

I didn't know people didn't notice this! The last 3 weeks of my life were spent studying WWI and WWII history. It's truly amazing how many people banded together to help in the wars, even in the face of segregation and adversity.

You are correct and that was "our" intention. Very few Tuskegee Airmen are still alive to tell their story.

If you want to learn more about this cool history and see and hear the sounds please check out....

The Red Tail Squadron | Honoring the Tuskegee Airmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread