Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Gang,

Just thought I would start a thread to keep you up to date on the Red Tail Vapor Line.

We just updated stock again and Dark Honey is back in stock with WTA.

Or Wtfabacco is coming back but under a new name. Samplers just went out to some of our loyal customers and they will see the new name before we announce it.

The Red Tail Vapor line is growing and we expect to add a couple of new flavors soon.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Are you still planning on carrying the red tail line without wta also?

Hey Hittman,

How goes it? Yes, we will do that as well. I hope to have the "Red Tail Vapor" line without WTA in place by the end of June.

Our WTfabacco is under name change and the bottles have been steeping for about 3 weeks now.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Was there a formula change on the Wtf? I look forward to the new red tail line. Everything I have tried so far has been good.

No formula change still VG based.

The only change we are doing is to steep before we release it....so its ready the second you receive it.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I've never been perfectly clear on something - is WTFobacco the same as Dry Blend?

Yes those two were the same.....and yes its going to have another name change.

I know its not the best thing to do but Wtfobacco was not the best choice of names and "Dry Blend" seemed too generic.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
i was leaning toward trying wta for the first time. I have been looking for honey flavors without much success so I was sold when i saw a great post about dark honey with WTA. Unfortunately it is out of stock now. When will it be available?

Hey Gang,

Just thought I would start a thread to keep you up to date on the Red Tail Vapor Line.

We just updated stock again and Dark Honey is back in stock with WTA.

Or Wtfabacco is coming back but under a new name. Samplers just went out to some of our loyal customers and they will see the new name before we announce it.

The Red Tail Vapor line is growing and we expect to add a couple of new flavors soon.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
i was leaning toward trying wta for the first time. I have been looking for honey flavors without much success so I was sold when i saw a great post about dark honey with WTA. Unfortunately it is out of stock now. When will it be available?

Same here. I checked today and saw there was some...at least I think I saw it. I checked to see if the cinnamon roll and concentrate were available yet, and when I went back to the dark honey, it was gone, gone, gone.

Add me to the list of dark honey-wanna-vapers.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Question about Red Tail. Since this is a VG based liquid, how thick is it? I'm asking because I started using the Phoenix bottom coil clears and I'm really liking them. But.... from the reports I have heard they don't do well with the thick drug store USP VG, but do okay with the thinner type VG. Any clues on this before I order.

GotVapes Phoenix Bottom-Coil Clearomizer Review - YouTube

idahohermit

ECF Veteran
@Stubby
I use the Phoenix too. Love them. I've used 90% vg juices (most of that was USP vg) in them and had no problem at all. I've used three Red Tail flavors in them. You may have to squeeze the tube once in a while, but sometimes I have to do that with any juice. Small price to pay, as these things are awesome. Hope this helps. :toast:

Last edited:

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
@Stubby
I use the Phoenix too. Love them. I've used 90% vg juices (most of that was USP vg) in them and had no problem at all. I've used three Red Tail flavors in them. You may have to squeeze the tube once in a while, but sometimes I have to do that with any juice. Small price to pay, as these things are awesome. Hope this helps. :toast:

Thanks for in input. Looks like the Red Tail is a go.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Stubby, did you see that you won the runner up spot in the wta contest?

I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. I hadn't been keeping up with the contest. The announcement kind of got buried in the thread. I was planning to order soon anyway so hopefully they can throw it in with the order, whatever it may be.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Question about Red Tail. Since this is a VG based liquid, how thick is it? I'm asking because I started using the Phoenix bottom coil clears and I'm really liking them. But.... from the reports I have heard they don't do well with the thick drug store USP VG, but do okay with the thinner type VG. Any clues on this before I order.

GotVapes Phoenix Bottom-Coil Clearomizer Review - YouTube

Stubby,

I had the same question.

Idaho,

Glad to see your answer.

I've 4 of the PHOENIX BC's on order from GV, but the tracker thing has had them stuck in Brooklyn sorting facility for the last 3 days. I'm driving our mail lady crazy. I guess when GV gets their distribution located in Texas it will be quicker? Hopefully.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
Me too on the Phoenix, been doing some thick VG in them OK, mod’ed one with a chainsaw file to open the wick hole after cutting the wicks flush, it worked better but it was working good before I did the cutting and filing so haven’t mod’ed any more, they work SO GOOOOD out of the box. Stuck now in Cooks Inlet Alaska on a new oil rig, got 9 bottles of WTA’s waiting in Houston for me, I’ll let you know how it works in the Bottom Coils, just know there are mod’s that can be done to improve the flow of thick juice in them.

PS. If you’re steaming over what you’re going to do with all that non-WTA juice you have DO NOT BUY ANY Phoenix, then you’ll be more steamed about what to do with all those tanks and carto’s and VV Mod’s. The Phoenix work so well on the new eGo twists I don’t even use my VV’s any more.

Last edited:

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
I cut my Red Tail with 50/50 70 pg juice, so that's about 2/3 vg now, other than clogging up my atties a bit and having to blow them out, it's fine. That's about the max I'd want to vape with my 510-t atties though, they don't like too thick a liquid. I never need to clean them by the way and only blow them out every few days but I have to do that a few times a day now, but no big deal.

I'm going to be ordering some more Red Tail soon, it's a nice juice other than being thick, and I'm mixing all my WTA juices 50/50 with regular juice now so that doesn't matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread