DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This guy can’t get enough praise as a musician:

I haven’t followed him over the years, despite his work with Pink Floyd, for whatever reason.

Just a great all arounder. Super talented and gifted.

Amazing guitarist. I saw him with Floyd a couple of times but the most impressive I've seen was at The Beacon when he was solo. Absolutely phenomenal.

Also, he just happens to be the subject of one of the best memes EVER!!! :lol:

1714397398654.png

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Amazing guitarist. I saw him with Floyd a couple of times but the most impressive I've seen was at The Beacon when he was solo. Absolutely phenomenal.

Also, he just happens to be the subject of one of the best memes EVER!!! :lol:

View attachment 1012090
That's his youngest daughter (he has 8 kids). She's in her young 20s...some 50+ years younger than dad. She plays harp. There is no mistaking that she's Gilmour's daughter.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I believe Ann & Nancy are 70 & 73 years old, or thereabouts. They're touring, doing 2 hours of music each show.

I'm 62 or 63 (one of the two, I think), and I get tired dragging my trash cans out to the curb. :lol:

I get tired thinking about dragging my trash cans to the street.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just spent 20 minutes looking for a vape I put down in the wrong place. You know, some place other than where you usually put things. That’s what constitutes the wrong place these days.
I’ve learned in recent years when I lose my spectacles to check my face first. When I lose my vape, check my hand first. And when I drop my keys on the floor to make sure there isn’t something else I can do while I’m down there picking them up.

Users who are viewing this thread