A few comments from ProVape on the new ProVari model.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have been asked to post this statement by a ProVape Team Member.....

A few comments on the new ProVari model from ProVape.
Many of you have had questions about the new ProVari. When will it be released? What functions will it have? We can tell you this:
It will be safe. ProVari has a total commitment to safety. If you push the button on a ProVari and it vapes, you can assume it is safe to do so.
It will be rugged. ProVari uses only the finest materials that are manufactured to the highest standards in the industry.
It will be made in the United States. Every part in the ProVari (including its electronic components) is manufactured in the USA, and must meet our high quality standards.
It will be released when it’s ready. We don’t even know when that will be. In order for a new ProVari model to be released, it has to go through an incredibly rigorous and time consuming testing process.
We’re honored to have thousands of ProVari customers around the world. We recognize that it is our dealers and customers that have made us one of the leading electronic cigarette manufacturers. Our goal is to provide the absolute best product offered in the industry. Look for more news soon!

I personally have nothing to add at this time, so please don't ask.
Thanks folks.

LOL ... sorry but I LOVE this post - anything that cracks me up is a good thing for me ... =)

I HAVE A FEW COMMENTS TO MAKE ABOUT THE PROPOSED NEW AIR
- It will be safe. If you're breathing the new air - you can assume it is safe to do so.
- There will be plenty of it. We plan on releasing enough air for everyone to breathe.
- It will be made here in the United States - and contributed to by everything that produces Oxygen
- It will be released when it's ready. Not sure when - you'll probably be already breathing it before the official announcement comes out that it's been released!

LOL ...

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Following Louisiana voting etiquette which is "vote early and vote often" I will cast a vote for all the non-vets in favor of closing. :2cool:

lulu836 you only get one vote, no ballot box stuffing... If you are closing threads how about cleaning up the Provape forum in general.. Everyday I see countless new threads stating the same old thing... I just pulled the trigger, mini or full size, what color led, do I need a second Provari....ect ect ect......... Ever since the APV thread closed this place has been a mess !!!

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Everyday I see countless new threads stating the same old thing... I just pulled the trigger, mini or full size, what color led, do I need a second Provari....ect ect ect......... Ever since the APV thread closed this place has been a mess !!!

Riverboat, what exactly do you want to read in this forum???

Some times it seems that if a thread isn't relevant to you personally, you don't think it should be posted...just saying what I get from your posts.

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
lulu836 you only get one vote, no ballot box stuffing... If you are closing threads how about cleaning up the Provape forum in general.. Everyday I see countless new threads stating the same old thing... I just pulled the trigger, mini or full size, what color led, do I need a second Provari....ect ect ect......... Ever since the APV thread closed this place has been a mess !!!

And before the Provari APV specific area was archived, this place was a ghost town.

I truly don't understand your hostility. It's been evident in several posts you've posted here since people started using this area as the ProVari hang out.

Many of us tried to participate more in the Variable Voltage APV section and anytime the ProVari is mentioned the troll baiters descend on the thread and basically make it a ProVari against the rest of the world forum.

No one asked ECF to archive the old forum. But we all are trying to do our best to make the best out of a less than optimal situation. I always love to see new people excited over their ProVari's. It's a neat experience. I'm also happy with the interaction that MonsterKenny provides as a representative of ProVape.

As an ECF Veteran with a very high post count, I really expect a little bit more maturity and understanding from you.

In other words...Suck it up, buttercup.... No one is forcing you to read the extra traffic.

I'm now climbing down from my sardine box......

Let's all get along, now shall we?

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Riverboat, what exactly do you want to read in this forum???
Some times it seems that if a thread isn't relevant to you personally, you don't think it should be posted...just saying what I get from your posts.
I have had Provape products since their inception so that tells you how long I have been vaping....Sometimes I forget that there are noob's looking for help or just excited to share..... Here is a recently opened thread that follows that suggestion. Keeps things in one orderly manner, instead of new threads opening up everyday stating the same old thing :2c:
I thought it would be nice to have one area for new owners to post their admiration for their newly acquired baby. Maybe if everyone used this area to proclaim their joy and/or posted their unboxing pics the main Provape forum area wouldn't become so cluttered with several posts a day about said events. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/556724-new-provari-recipients.html
And before the Provari APV specific area was archived, this place was a ghost town.
I know that as this forum could go a week or more without a new post..why didn't you all visit (post) here before you where kicked out of you home (Provari APV) ?
I truly don't understand your hostility.
I'm also happy with the interaction that MonsterKenny provides as a representative of ProVape.
No one is forcing you to read the extra traffic.
Let's all get along, now shall we?
Why do you think Provape is looking for a http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/554624-forum-helper.html .... They probably cant keep up with it...As an ECF Veteran yourself you know this forum has been overrun lately... Baditude you were her when this forum was dead.....Help get it in order....please:) I am done with my complaints....Peace Provari owners :)

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I have had Provape products since their inception so that tells you how long I have been vaping....Sometimes I forget that there are noob's looking for help or just excited to share..... Here is a recently opened thread that follows that suggestion. Keeps things in one orderly manner, instead of new threads opening up everyday stating the same old thing :2c:

I know that as this forum could go a week or more without a new post..why didn't you all visit (post) here before you where kicked out of you home (Provari APV) ?

Why do you think Provape is looking for a http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/554624-forum-helper.html .... They probably cant keep up with it...As an ECF Veteran yourself you know this forum has been overrun lately... Baditude you were her when this forum was dead.....Help get it in order....please:) I am done with my complaints....Peace Provari owners :)

All of our activity was in another room. ECF did not see fit to have a ProVari specific forum when the ProVape vendor forum was not being utilized.

So how would you suggest we clean things up.

Do we over moderate the forum like we see in other ECF areas, where if a post is not "on topic" it gets immediately deleted?

Do we automatically delete new threads and tell new people to go to the existing thread?

Forum moderation is a tricky thing, it's a fine balancing act between keeping a sense of order and not going overboard.

I guess I don't see this forum as being overrun. I used to be on the forum that was really unwelcoming. If you didn't search the forum and post in an already existing thread, you were smacked down. I don't go there anymore.

I'm open to ideas on how to clean things up but also maintain the welcoming attitude that everyone here has shown me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread