www.canvape.com
Last edited:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
So DIY after next week just needs a tweak and some additions. I had some time and money to focus on what we all love, didn't get it all up. But a good start. Will try to add the rest in the next couple days.

Coming Soon

Everything is paid for and in production/shipping/shipped.

Don't kill Tom with "when's it coming e-mails" I wasn't going to post anything in the coming soon section because people hold back on ordering and we have no control over shipping customs etc. but I couldn't help it. Too much ultra k-rad phun stuff on the way. The latest and the greatest a couple weeks old because we were trying to focus on and pay for all the DIY which wasn't cheap or easy but we are almost caught up and back on track. The machines engines are firing. IT'S ALIVE! Now we will restock all the carto's and be good for a week or two until the next piles of crap hit the market. NEW IMPROVED BEST vape EVER stuff that shows up every other day

We need someone to run our facebook page so if someone(we know well) is bored has no life and wants to be paid in the odd carto PM me. Kevin is old/crusty and too busy to be able to do it properly We work him like a dog and he does a great job. So I am hoping someone that is morbidly obese(can't leave the house) or missing their legs(can't leave the house too often) and has lots of free time at the computer wants to be our facebook champion. Keeping it current, posting all the latest gadgets creating a buzz that sort of thing nothing too heavy duty.

I posted it here too hoping that it wouldn't get buried as quickly as the canvape thread with all the evil shenanigans that go on in there :)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I notice the tumbleweeds rolling around the Canvape FB page, I go in there to whip Kevo into shape every once in a while, under the guise of my mother of course since I have not FB existance :) I clicked on the Coming Soon link and let out a bunch of ooos and ahhhs as I scrolled down. I am a sucker for chrome tubes.....I love the end caps on the newish L-Rider, it is so shiny. The iTaste looks like a rectal thermometer but I would still vape on it, I should buy some just to go resell at Starbucks, those guys would love it :D (because it looks like an iDevice.....not because of the rectal thing)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
So looking forward to the new LT and will be getting one regardless but I have to ask. What is the amp limit of this LT? I am still going to pull the trigger on the vmax this weekend.

I think it is still the 2.5 amp limit on it....looks like this is the same one being sold under the "Lambo" moniker....Mopar can correct me if I am wrong. I would still get it though, just for the looks, then I can give someone in need my other LT :) Good choice on the Vmax, vaping on it right now and loving it.

brinks7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Belleville ON
I think it is still the 2.5 amp limit on it....looks like this is the same one being sold under the "Lambo" moniker....Mopar can correct me if I am wrong. I would still get it though, just for the looks, then I can give someone in need my other LT :) Good choice on the Vmax, vaping on it right now and loving it.

Yeah that's what I thought too but had to ask as there are so many versions floating around now. Cant pass up this vmax deal

Edit: Order placed for Vmax can't wait to have the pooowwwaaahhh

Last edited:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
So looking forward to the new LT and will be getting one regardless but I have to ask. What is the amp limit of this LT? I am still going to pull the trigger on the vmax this weekend.

It is 2.5amp same as the original but shiny and it likes to be dropped more :)

More I use the Vmax the more I love it.

I have the POWER!

he-man2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread