Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
So first of all the coupon code for 10% off "father" at checkout is still active.
Free Shipping CANADA wide for orders over $100.00 yes we will treat everyone from every province equally.

Now the gritty nitty,

Lavatube lavatube variable voltage personal vaporizer vv pv
Chrome L-RIDER lavatube yes it has a 2.5amp limit so just don't buy LR stuff proven quality proven track record and Proven warranty from canvape.com

Innokin iTaste V-2
Mac user's will love this. I hate Mac's and I love it

Here's those pesky bottom coils everyone has been raving about at unmatched pricing(that's right cause we are the only ones in Canada that has them and still at lower prices then the US)

Firebird Bottom Coil Cartomizer - 5 Pack
5 pack firebird bottom coil clearomizers with filler syringe and drip tip. SAME product as the other bird that rises from the ashes.

Firebird 3ml Bottom Coil Tank
tank too!

Genuine Joyetech eGo-C upgrade batteries!

http://www.canvape.com/Joyetech-eGo-C-upgrade-pass-through-battery-p/joyeptcup.htm
650 or 1000mAh black or stainless

Lots of other stuff stardust $3.49 Long wick $3.95.

Didn't bother posting any other prices we all know they are the best. Even if they aren't the service is ;)

Oh and a big middle finger to smoktech for ignoring my e-mails regarding their MSRP.

3.0 - 6.0 5amp 5 amp Smotech VMAX v-max VV variable voltage mod pv vv electronic e cig cigarette e-cig

So lets all have a big vape orgy on the best hardware available.

Don't forget to join our facebook group! Once we hit 200 members we will be holding a draw for a new Chrome Lavatube/knightrider/Lambo or whatever you want to call it!

Mopar :)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Coupon code is still happening :) I make sure it clears a pay day for as many people as possible before pulling the plug on it. Thanks to everyone for your big $ order's the money is being put to extremely good use. You can feel good about emptying your pockets because you know it will lead to lower prices, greater selection and a bright future for vaping in Canada.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread