Pm wta

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I was checking the Aroma site today in anticipation of making a new order and I saw a new entry for PM with WTA. It shows as not available, and I haven't seen it mentioned here, so I'm posting, hoping Jerry or Chris have some info on when PM WTA might be available.

There are a few WTA juices that are new to Aroma since my last order, and I'm looking forward to trying 555 and RY4, but I'll probably wait until the PM is ready (unless that's going to be a while).

reviews for PM w/o WTA are good, so I expect the WTA version to be good.

My first choice would be a Lucky Strike simulation, but Pall Mall is a close second.

Last edited:

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I was checking the Aroma site today in anticipation of making a new order and I saw a new entry for PM with WTA. It shows as not available, and I haven't seen it mentioned here, so I'm posting, hoping Jerry or Chris have some info on when PM WTA might be available.

There are a few WTA juices that are new to Aroma since my last order, and I'm looking forward to trying 555 and RY4, but I'll probably wait until the PM is ready (unless that's going to be a while).

reviews for PM w/o WTA are good, so I expect the WTA version to be good.

My first choice would be a Lucky Strike simulation, but Pall Mall is a close second.

I've had Aromas PM and I like it. I still have some but at the moment I'm vaping a steady diet of 555 both with and without WTA. I would say the PM is pretty close to the flavor of the Analog

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I am interested in the PM WTA too. Would like to try it.

Question for ya' arron fire (or anyone for the matter): Does the RY4 WTA have a vanilla tone to it? I ask that because I don't like any vanilla vape flavor. I won't try it if it does. I'm sure I've tried an RY4, but that was at least 2 years ago and can't really remember what it tastes like.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I am interested in the PM WTA too. Would like to try it.

Question for ya' arron fire (or anyone for the matter): Does the RY4 WTA have a vanilla tone to it? I ask that because I don't like any vanilla vape flavor. I won't try it if it does. I'm sure I've tried an RY4, but that was at least 2 years ago and can't really remember what it tastes like.
I did taste some vanilla in it. I think all RY4 flavors have some vanilla

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I did taste some vanilla in it. I think all RY4 flavors have some vanilla

Yeah, I think most RY4 has vanilla and caramel. Haven't tried Jerry's current RY4 WTA, but I have a bottle of Red Tail RY4 Jerry sent as a freebie. The label doesn't show WTA, and it seems like that's accurate. It doesn't taste like any RY4 I've had, and I didn't taste any vanilla.
I'm anxious to try Jerry's current RY4 WTA, but I'm waiting for the PM WTA to be available. 24 mg, please!

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
My question about PM WTA availability has been answered. I just ordered a few bottles, along with the other new flavors I haven't tried---RY4, Sahara and 555---and more DHT and Tobacco Road (current favorites).
If you've been waiting for PM WTA, it was in stock twenty minutes ago.

With Aroma, I have found that I prefer the tobacco flavors to the sweeter stuff, with the exception of Dark Honey, which doesn't taste too sweet to me.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    First let me say that I never smoked PM so didn't have an idea in my mind as what to expect except it being a tobacco flavor. It's definitely a tobacco flavor that kind of reminds me of a light cigarette. The flavor is subtle which is alright and there is a sweetness lingering in the background that I'm not sure if I like or not. The throat hit is not as strong as Beatle juice or joe. I'm a TH junkie so would of course like it to be a little stronger. It's not that I don't like it but don't know if it would be a regular for me.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Hey Gang,

Sorry for not keep up with the threads this last week.

For the record I do not like PM one bit...but then again my tastes buds are fed about a 12 pack of Pepsi Throwback each day.

Sorry I have not been around this last week....I'm on overdrive and its hard keeping up with everything.

I did hire someone who is also a member of the ecf community. Hopefully he will be able to become a suppliers associate along with filling you in and answering some of these questions. Moreover we also have selected a consultant that is a game changer for us at Aroma.

I will start a thread about whats going on what I have been doing the last week along with some exciting changes ahead.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Jerry, I think everyone who frequents your forum regularly understands how busy things are for you. Myself, I would never expect you to try to keep up with every thread. If someone has a question to ask you then you are always quick to give out your phone number to talk in person. I don't know many others that offer that kind of personal service.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread