Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
It's here - and it's wonderful! One tiny production flaw on the case (speck of raised plastic) but I'm not losing any sleep over that! Found the battery quite hard to get out, but discovered that it will come if given a forward flick of the wrist a few times. Charges up just fine on my Battech usb battery. The vape is so easy it's almost like breathing! A hit! :)

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Got mine too and it seems the perfect shape for discreet vaping on planes. If performance is up to scratch it might become my favourite.

I didn't realise however that I would need a special battery charger for this model, all mine take shorter batteries; would it not be a good idea to include one in the package in future?

I personally do not consider a separate battery charger to be necessary. I have not used one yet. As it charges so quickly (approx 1 hour) and can be used while charging, and the charge lasts a good amount of time, so I have not needed to use one. OK I have been using Dura and KBC too, but I have been charging the Stick only 1-2 times a day.

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
Toby, (or anyone else) is there a charger available anywhere that will charge multiple batteries at once ?

I have four batteries, and with my work I am away from a power source sometimes from early morning till last thing at night.

would be great to be able to put all four batteries on charge overnight and then be covered for the whole day power wise.

any ideas would be great.

(oh, and the stick is still.................awesome :D)

etab

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
England
I personally do not consider a separate battery charger to be necessary. I have not used one yet. As it charges so quickly (approx 1 hour) and can be used while charging, and the charge lasts a good amount of time, so I have not needed to use one. OK I have been using Dura and KBC too, but I have been charging the Stick only 1-2 times a day.

Guess I didnt need the 2 spare batteries and charger afterall :plol But seriously at home probably never need them but when out all day and nowhere to charge peace of mind is all important... how many of us pre-stick took 4+ batteries/spare attys and what not out for a day trip? Now a fully charged stick plus one or two batteries (stored in the nice little elastic side thingys on the case sides) is more than enough for a day and half I reckon. BTW this thing is sweet - money well spent - certainly lives up to all the hype :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread