Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Phew!

The good news is that the Janty Stick is making its way all over the UK! Yes!!!

OK - the bad news - I have just found that the Special Delivery packages have not been upgraded to Saturday Special Delivery, even though I personally informed the postmaster, who told the person processing the dockets, but somehow the request did not manifest. Most Special Deliveries dispatched on a Friday do arrive on a Saturday however, but it depends on your local delivery service.
Even so I would like to thank our post office for diligently processing all the Stick pre-orders and prioritising all iVapour packages. Please be patient; as I'm afraid there will also be the odd first class package that will not make for delivery tomorrow too. And if there happens to be anything missing from your order, please email me and I will sort it out. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to answer emails personally today for obvious reasons.

The other bad news is that the first batch of Sticks to the UK and Europe (USA too?) come without a box and a manual. We thought people would prefer actually get the device as soon as possible, and forego the box & manual. The manual will be in a separate thread which I would prefer make it an un-answerable thread, but I don't think that's possible on this forum? It would be best to have it so people can click on the thread and see the manual straight away, rather than loads of questions/comments (I might delete/edit them). And also you will probably receive your Stick before you get shipping confirmation and tracking no. (if applicable), so please bear with me!

All the best,
Toby

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Hello.just wanted to know if you could give me te tracking number of my order:4241 thanks

There might be some tracking nos. done tonight, though probably tomorrow. It takes a lot more doing than you might think, especially of course on mass orders. It is hands down the worst element of doing mail orders....

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Hi Toby,

Any chance of letting us Stick pre-order types have the manual as a PDF? Or at least the essential Do's and Don'ts? I'd hate to break it! :)

Yes - I will try to sort that at some point. It would just be exactly the same as what is written in the Janty Stick Manual thread though... just thought, people might think it is a thread about the Stick manual (as in switch) - maybe I should change it to Janty Stick Instructions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread