new shipping changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
i also forgot to mention that the shipping change will let me run specials, coupons etc.. along with you are going to be seeing a few prices adjusted in the next couple weeks :D

I have stuff in my cart but I'm debating/weighing it. $2 isn't a big deal but it is still out there. Plus, I'm thinking about upgrading to an eGo style kit to vape for longer stretches and all of the suppliers are dropping their prices to compete. Choices, choices, choices!

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
2 dollars is out there??

No, sorry, misinterpretation. Not that it's "out there" as in unreasonable, "out there" as in it is something to consider. Believe me, I'll pay it happily. I liked free better but I'll take $2. The point is vaping is a very expensive habit. Hell, it is probably more expensive than smoking if you let it get out of hand. I have a bunch of supplies I need to get and then I'm going to lay low for a bit. I want to get it all in one place and my first choice is litecigusa.net but it all comes down to $ and service. You have the service now I just need to see if all my supplies plus shipping will be the best price.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have stuff in my cart but I'm debating/weighing it. $2 isn't a big deal but it is still out there. Plus, I'm thinking about upgrading to an eGo style kit to vape for longer stretches and all of the suppliers are dropping their prices to compete. Choices, choices, choices!

gotcha, well i cant garuntee to be the cheapest out there, i try to be very competitive, but i cant garuntee customer support and service after the sale :)

Sgmetal

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
while the free shipping has been wonderful its totally understandable for you to help cover your overhead. I have no problem paying 2 dollars if I don't break 30 dollars, its still cheaper then pretty much every other vendor. Even if I have to pay 2 dollars I already have saved that money by buying from you so it doesn't matter. I think moving the limit is totally reasonable, you still are better then tons of vendors and moving it up only makes it on par with a few vendors I know of. Either way I will still continue to be a customer and suggest you to everyone I know.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
$2 is MORE than fair! No issue with it at all! Having operated a sales business in the past where everything was shipped to the client, I can completely understand charging a reasonable shipping charge to help or completely cover shipping costs. I would only get offended if it got outrageous like a certain other vendor who shall remain nameless who lost my business after charging me $7.50 in shipping 1 30ml bottle FIRST CLASS, not even Priority!!! That was just outrageous and I dropped them after that, though that was more due to finding LiteCig and seeing the same amount of the same flavor for a LOT less!

No worries Shawn, you will always be my go to guy for virtually all my ecig needs and the ONLY vendor I recommend to others!

javajoe

Unregistered Supplier
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Harvest, AL USA
www.wetcig.com
I made two orders through you. The first was to test the water and save some money for brother and law, but the second was a pinch... . just needed one battery... . the price of that and a bottle sold me... . if you can keep the price of a single battery / shipping down I will always turn to you in a pinch. great prices all around, so I can see 2 for orders under 30, 30 and up free, 99 free priority.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
so how many have honestly not ordered since there is no more free shipping? trying to weigh the odds :)

Someone pointed out to me today that your shipping was no longer free. To be honest, it has made me pause on a day that I was about to order from you. So, I had to weigh everything out. As IA said, shipping is part of the equation now for determining who to buy from. When I first began vaping 2 months ago 3 companies were recommended to me. I find it tacky to name other vendors in a vendors thread so I will just call them Company A and Company B.

Company A will charge $6 for Priority but has a coupon code for %10 discounts. So, at $60 the shipping fee is negated. Anything over $60 then becomes additional savings.
Company B will charge $5 for Priority, free shipping at $60, no coupon codes. So order under $60 Company B is better, orders over $60 Company A is better.

LiteCig is $2 shipping, free at $75, no codes; but reward program that basically works out to a 3% discount ($1 per $35 spent; spend $105 and you earned $3 - so for the sake of making the math simple I will call it an even 3% discount)

So: at under $60 this still keeps you as the cheapest of options between those 3 vendors (factoring in the 3% discount). So, no, I don't want to pay any more money then I have to but I cannot get 'all up in arms' over just $2. LiteCig has good pricing. Also, huge in my book, is customer service and that has been good with both purchases I made from LiteCig.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Actually, I'm probably one of the few who's glad Shawn decided to implement $2.00 shipping, since free shipping plus low costs plus the point system made me worry he might actually be barely making even or going negative profit on some orders. I want him in business for a long time as long as he stocks the hardware I need (Smoore's M401, M301 and hopefully M601 atties in the future.). Been lucky in having had no real problems with any of the other places I order from but keep in mind some vendors charge close to $8-9.00 for s/h, so $2.00 is pretty close to free.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
i have also been thinking of maybe just changing the free shipping from 15 dollars to 30 dollars also.

Please do something like this. I used to think I had a insiders secret to the cheapest deals on the web due to your free shipping. Your prices are still the best if not close to all others and the shipping is still a great deal but I used to think I was getting a steal and now im just getting a great deal. As a consumer its easy for me to ask for things to be cheap but if you are loosing money when I order say 2 LR attys and shipping for you cost 2 bucks then you have to do what it takes to make a profit or else you would be crazy. Could you ship 2 Attys in a plain envelop with a stamp? Also 30 bucks for free shipping would be great. If I had a order that was close I would just add a Carto or something to push it over.

2 bucks is very fare and I wouldnt stop shopping LiteCigs over it. I hate when I get charged 6 bucks and I know the store made a profit on shipping. I know 2 bucks is pushing a lose but not on a few Attys.

Last edited:

Taxidermist

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Battle Creek, Michigan
I gotta say, if Shawn had a brick and morter business 15 miles away....I wouldn't hesitate to drive over and buy from him there. I don't think many could drive that far and back for 2.00. Shipping is NEVER free! It has to be figured into the overhead somewhere. Shawn says this will allow him to run specials or adjust pricing on inventory items.
I have always chose to upgrade to Priority, but that's me.
Customer service, product lines and inventory and pricing all play into any order. 2.00 for small orders is more than fair considering what Litecig USA offers! Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread