new shipping changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
just a heads up, here in the future shipping rates are going to change.
all orders over 75 will still be free priority mail.
you will still be able to upgrade to priority mail for 5 dollars.
the free shipping will be gone and replaced with 2 dollar first class shipping for all orders under 75 dollars that are not upgraded to priority mail.
any comments feel free to let me know.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
honestly at 2 dollars if you order lets say a 510 kit, it will roughly cost me 2.60 for first class mail to ship it, plus the price of the mailer etc.. im not looking to make money at all on shipping. i also dont want to lose customers bc of the shipping. it will also let me play with prices of products a little more too :) which will benefit the customer for sure

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
honestly at 2 dollars if you order lets say a 510 kit, it will roughly cost me 2.60 for first class mail to ship it, plus the price of the mailer etc.. im not looking to make money at all on shipping. i also dont want to lose customers bc of the shipping. it will also let me play with prices of products a little more too :) which will benefit the customer for sure

Do you plan on getting LR 306's anytime soon?

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
First, I'm glad I just received an order. Thanks for the quick shipping, Shawn.

Then, well, I guess I would prefer a combo of your 2 proposed options: $2 shipping for under $30 and free over $30. I don't think I am in the habit of making under $30 orders; but if I did, I would understand a $2 shipping charge on that. I don't know if the combo approach would work for your bottom line, however.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
also i forgot to mention there will be a 2pm shipping garuntee starting 9/30/2010 that all orders placed before 2pm monday through friday will ship that day or we will refund 15percent of your order back to you. this does not count holidays or any other days stated on the website when we may be closed etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread