cartoon land,usa
frabz-Good-Morning-My-Friends-Enjoy-Your-Friday-Have-A-Good-Weekend-30fd85.png

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I'm feeling a little confused about this contest. I've gone back and looked at these last two contests and I've observed that there have been a total of ten winners. Three in this one and seven in the 'Mother's Milk' one. Out of the ten winners, six out of ten of them, including me, had 'double post' days during the contests. I did not count the 'DNC or NAE' posts. So that is 60% of the winners weren't following the rules it seems. I am one of them.

When I made my second post yesterday saying I didn't feel right about posting #100 and it should go to someone deserving, I'm thinking that person is at least as deserving as anyone else here who was trying to figure out the puzzles. It seems to me that the group of people who've posted the most have mostly all posted more than once a day. Anyway, I should have been disqualified yesterday. (Again). ,,

I'm having a hard time saying what I want to say, I guess. It just doesn't feel real consistent, maybe, like sometimes it's okay to break the rules sometimes and other times it's not? It's not really that hard to go back and look at the entries and see who posted during a day, it just takes a little time.

I do really like this contest and it's been hard for me to not post more than once a day (obviously). :) Thank you Dr Beaker, and I'm sorry, I have been a rule breaker here. :)

Good luck everyone!

I need a Cray computer to figure out a winner. Other winners were correct puzzle entrees so
I didn't penalize multiple posts. Still trying to get the 100th valid post. We need more posts.....
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread