Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Mothers Milk WTA Contest/Game Every Ones a winner... Read post one first.

Everyone that places an order wins with :2c: 1 Cent shipping. Who does that? We do….
This is a game and contest.

Everyone that Registers on the website is entered into a drawing automatically.
http://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/register/

How to play:

Go to the website at www.MothersMilkWTA.com look at the bottom of the home page and you will see the crypto at the bottom try to figure it out and post your guess or answer here. Its hard you will have to use your brain Google wont help you much. I will give clues through out the game.

1. Post your guess/answer in this thread (one guess per day please)

Please visit the website or the Mothers Milk introduction thread for product information and to ask product questions.

Every 100th legitimate post will receive 1 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-liquid.
Every new registered user will be put into the drawing to be held at the end of the game.

Rules:
1. One post per day please. Or you will be disqualified from the game.
2. Must have a US shipping address.
3. Read this before you play
4. Contest may end at anytime. (after the 100th post)

For a limited time 1 Cent shipping. That makes you a winner if you order!
Please see the introduction thread for more details.

Good Luck and happy posting...

Flavors:
[h=3]WTA 100% vg Tobacco[/h][h=3]WTA Tobacco[/h][h=3]WTA Special Tobacco[/h][h=3]WTA Menthol[/h][h=3]WTA Honeydew[/h][h=3]WTA Chuck's Red Hot Sinn.[/h][h=3]WTA Strength Selection 24mg 18mg 12mg 6mg[/h]
Mothers Milk (WTA) is a Premium e-Liquid Manufactured from 100% natural Tobacco.
(WTA) is what is known as Whole Tobacco Alkaloids
Not all e-Liquids are made equal. Get real Tobacco Flavor with Mothers Milk WTA.
Nicotine only e-Liquids may be missing the synergy that the minor alkaloids in WTA may provide.
Nicotine, Nornicotine, Anabasine, Anatabine are the targeted alkaloids of our state of the art organic extraction process that reduces TSNA’s (tobacco specific nitrosamines) as much as possible.
Some TSNA’s are unavoidable so we start with tobacco selected specifically to be low in TSNA. We spare no expense in selecting the finest tobacco for our WTA.
All our e-liquids are FDA GCS diacetyl free and no artificial color is ever added.
Our organic chemist comes to us from the pharmaceutical industry and developed the WTA extraction process we use from years of research and development experience.
We hope you enjoy the rich full flavor of Mothers Milk WTA.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
THANKS ! ! ! - NICE ONE THERE - "DrBeaker" . . .
thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

Going to your "WTA" website to register - RIGHT NOW ! ! ! ;)

Don't know about deciphering the "crypto" - but will give it a try anyway just for the FUN of playing along . . . :headbang:

EDIT: :( No way to register without buying something first . . . :(

Last edited:

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Hello, just want to say I've received my winning bottle and it is 24mg! The most I've had so far is 12mg. What do I do? It smells great! Thank you Dr Beaker!

About that cryptogram...........Shouldn't there be at least one punctuation mark? It's a really hard one, you're right about that. Is the language English? Are there proper nouns in it? Maybe I'm asking for too much. Doesn't hurt to ask though, right?

Thanks again for the contest and all Dr Beaker!

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Linzy I would goto cvs and buy some glycerin put half WTA and half glycerin. Zap in the microwave for maybe 8sec dont get it too hot shake alot zap and shake. It may take some steeping and the flavor wont be as strong but you should be ok vaping it. I have all the lower WTA in the Tobacco WTA the Special Tobacco is only 24mg cause any less and it just wouldnt be special.

The crypto is in english it is a question you have to answer. The same number of letters are the same as the original words and the same order. Ill give more clues as we go along.
thanks for playing.

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Linzy I would goto cvs and buy some glycerin put half WTA and half glycerin. Zap in the microwave for maybe 8sec dont get it too hot shake alot zap and shake. It may take some steeping and the flavor wont be as strong but you should be ok vaping it. I have all the lower WTA in the Tobacco WTA the Special Tobacco is only 24mg cause any less and it just wouldnt be special.

The crypto is in english it is a question you have to answer. The same number of letters are the same as the original words and the same order. Ill give more clues as we go along.
thanks for playing.

Thank you! I've registered on the site. Does the Special Tobacco itself need to be steeped? I may just try it straight anyway! In rotation with whatever else I may be vaping.

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
Ok, I got my bottle yesterday and Wowzies ! I thought I was smoking a ciggy... but better tasting for sure. Love, love it ! Not sure if I feel any WTA special effects but it does satisfy. Can't clarify more than that right now so all I can say is that it feels different. And I am use to vaping mostly NETs so don't think it's the extracted tobacco part. AT 24 mg, it's too strong as an ADV cuz I do 12 mg but I plan to mix it with other liquids or with VG as well. Going to order more so I can mix some and have some to vape full strength. Plan to drip it on a 510 Joye atty at full strength for my first morning vape and for special treats throughout the day. Omg, I really love Mothers Milk cause I'm getting the NET tobacco taste along with the WTA. Thank you so much Dr. Beaker. I'm a fan !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread