Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
To read more on WTA and what I think of them click here
I am going to talk about WTA from Aroma. To read what I think of Vapalicious version read my review here or the ECF thread here.

There is alot of fear mongering about WTA. I use it. I bought some and I am really impressed I am buying more. I am already running low on P 38 and there are new flavors that I want to try. Despite having soo much ejuice that I probably can't vape it all before it goes bad, I am buying more. I have no clue on the long term health effects. I think it is harmless but I am no doctor or scientist. I have been to the doctor since and got xray and MRI (I am a cancer survivor) and everything looks fine. All I know is;

1. It provides a calming effect like an analog that I don't feel as much with regular ejuice.
2. I end up vaping less with WTA. (4ml a day down to 2-3 ml a day)
3. It removes my cravings for analogs better then my previous method of looking at list of what I paid for to vape.
4. I can go alot longer even hours with out vaping.
5. It makes me feel really good. (like the buzz after a beer)
It is no miracle cure for insomnia or makes me see pink elephants but it does the 5 things I listed above. To some it might cure insomnia and do other things. For me it does not.
As with everything, use at your own risk. I just think it is way better then smoking. It has helped me stay of analogs for over a year.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I went through your blog and found a link to the anti-WTA-zealots going on an irrational rant about the dangers of WTA. It was really quite amazing to hear this coming from folks who are supposedly supporting tobacco harm reduction. The rant starts at 1.01

I think a big part of this type of thing is that the people doing reviews and radio or video shows and the like are to a very large extent quite happy with their current e-liquid. They are not the people who are struggling and having a hard time giving up smoking. To me they sound exactly like the ANTZ they claim to be fighting. Telling people who are struggling that its just a matter of will-power sounds eerily familiar.

I still use snus and have been for nearly three years with no plans to give it up, but I have been experimenting with WTA from Aroma. For me there is a big difference from standard e-liquid. With WTA I could very likely give up the snus if I had a mind to, with standard e-liquid there is no way I could do it. I would be back on the smokes in short order if that's all I had.

Choice is good

Last edited:
Reactions: sywi

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I am glad that WTA is around for people that need it. If my Dad ends up needing WTA to finally quit the cigs then I will be happy for him. I have chosen not to try WTA because I was able to sucessfully quit with the "regular" e-liquids, and because it is pricey. I'm sure I'd probably like it if I tried it but since I seem to be doing fine without it I am not going to tempt myself. I don't understand though why people are ranting about something that's way better than cigarettes with their hundreds (or thousands?) of dangerous "ingredients."

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I am glad that WTA is around for people that need it. If my Dad ends up needing WTA to finally quit the cigs then I will be happy for him. I have chosen not to try WTA because I was able to sucessfully quit with the "regular" e-liquids, and because it is pricey. I'm sure I'd probably like it if I tried it but since I seem to be doing fine without it I am not going to tempt myself. I don't understand though why people are ranting about something that's way better than cigarettes with their hundreds (or thousands?) of dangerous "ingredients."
That is great. If nic ejuice alone is working for you then there is no need IMHO. I don't get the fear mongering too. It is great to inform but I think it went beyond that :p Congratulations on 9 months of vaping. Happy National Vaping Day.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
what do people find is the problem with wta?
WTA are whole tobacco alkaloids. It adds some more chemicals to ejuice then just the nic. I think people are scared that they will cause more regulation on all ejuice or cancer. I think they are wrong. I went through what WTA and what I think about them here. I think WTA are 100x better than analogs. They are something new so there is more fear mongering. But if you still have cravings for analogs with regular ejuice I would recommend them.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I'm still trying to get my arms around this whole WTA thing...so are there only certain vendors that offer it? How does it compare in flavor, TH and vapor [production to most of the "regular" juices we are used it? (Forgive me if that is a really stupid question, which i have a feeling it might be) I'm just trying to educate myself and based on everything I have read and watched on YouTube thus far I am still unclear. Thanks. (pleaseforgive my ignorance!!) :) :ohmy:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I'm still trying to get my arms around this whole WTA thing...so are there only certain vendors that offer it? How does it compare in flavor, TH and vapor [production to most of the "regular" juices we are used it? (Forgive me if that is a really stupid question, which i have a feeling it might be) I'm just trying to educate myself and based on everything I have read and watched on YouTube thus far I am still unclear. Thanks. (pleaseforgive my ignorance!!) :) :ohmy:
Right now two vendors use it. It really doesn't have a flavor or effect TH and vapor. I recommend reading this thread on ecf or the one on my site.
Here is a link to the ECF thread I reviewed P-38 from Aroma here is an ECF thread to I did of the other place.
Any more questions feel free to ask. :)

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA

This would be a good place to start to get an idea of the what and why of WTA

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/642-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-1.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/643-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-2.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/644-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-3.html

The idea of WTA came up in the fall of 2009 so it's been around for some time. The above was written long before WTA e-liquid became available to the public which has happened relatively recently.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
This would be a good place to start to get an idea of the what and why of WTA

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/642-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-1.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/643-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-2.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dvap/644-madame-psychosis-summary-pt-3.html

The idea of WTA came up in the fall of 2009 so it's been around for some time. The above was written long before WTA e-liquid became available to the public which has happened relatively recently.
Cool summary thanks. Any new information that I should know?

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Cool summary thanks. Any new information that I should know?

There is really nothing new except that WTA is now available to the public.

It's still relatively new but the results are as expected. For some people there is little to no reaction to using it, and for others it has a significant effect, and likely every shade of grey between the two depending on the individual.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
There is really nothing new except that WTA is now available to the public.

It's still relatively new but the results are as expected. For some people there is little to no reaction to using it, and for others it has a significant effect, and likely every shade of grey between the two depending on the individual.
It has been out for 1/2 a year any serious bad reactions I should know about?

Rudy956

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
texas
To read more on WTA and what I think of them click here
I am going to talk about WTA from Aroma. To read what I think of Vapalicious version read my review here or the ECF thread here.

There is alot of fear mongering about WTA. I use it. I bought some and I am really impressed I am buying more. I am already running low on P 38 and there are new flavors that I want to try. Despite having soo much ejuice that I probably can't vape it all before it goes bad, I am buying more. I have no clue on the long term health effects. I think it is harmless but I am no doctor or scientist. I have been to the doctor since and got xray and MRI (I am a cancer survivor) and everything looks fine. All I know is;

1. It provides a calming effect like an analog that I don't feel as much with regular ejuice.
2. I end up vaping less with WTA. (4ml a day down to 2-3 ml a day)
3. It removes my cravings for analogs better then my previous method of looking at list of what I paid for to vape.
4. I can go alot longer even hours with out vaping.
5. It makes me feel really good. (like the buzz after a beer)
It is no miracle cure for insomnia or makes me see pink elephants but it does the 5 things I listed above. To some it might cure insomnia and do other things. For me it does not.
As with everything, use at your own risk. I just think it is way better then smoking. It has helped me stay of analogs for over a year.

How? .

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Going to give some a try -- this might be what's "missing" for me.

A bit pricey, so I'll switch back and forth between WTA and just-nicotine juice.

I think it is the way most of WTA vapers do it. Keep in mind 2 ml of WTA last longer than 4 ml of regular ejuice. What flavors did you get? I highly recommend P-38. I am reshooting a review I did of Virgina Tobbaco. I did a way review that lasted 4 times longer then I wanted to a couple of days ago. PM me if you want the link. It is so bad it is humorous in a way. What ever you get I hope you are happy with it. :)

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
I think it is the way most of WTA vapers do it. Keep in mind 2 ml of WTA last longer than 4 ml of regular ejuice. What flavors did you get? I highly recommend P-38. I am reshooting a review I did of Virgina Tobbaco. I did a way review that lasted 4 times longer then I wanted to a couple of days ago. PM me if you want the link. It is so bad it is humorous in a way. What ever you get I hope you are happy with it. :)

Ah, I got the Black Clove and the Gecko one. (Clove cigarettes are what got me smoking in the first place.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread