Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I can't login to my account at MV and see no way of contacting them on their site. I tried the "forgot your password?" link but never received an email to change my password. I've bought from them for a couple of years and never had a problem logging in before, any ideas or ways to contact them? The "contact us" page is no help. Thanks

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks Majestic, somehow I missed that. Since they're closed on weekends I guess I missed their sale.

Hey GoodDog. Long time no hear. :)

MV also has a ticket system but they don't reply to it on weekends or holiday. I had the same problem with my password and had to create a new account so I wouldn't lose out on the last sale. I believe the ticket system is under (contact us).

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Hi tmcase, nice to hear from you! Yeah, I did the same thing so I wouldn't miss the sale and them they merged the two accounts. Great customer service!!

I'm not here much any more since I found what works well for me and don't have the need to experiment any more. It sure is a lot cheaper that way. I found the more time I spent on ECF the more money I spent. LOL Funny how that works.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hi tmcase, nice to hear from you! Yeah, I did the same thing so I wouldn't miss the sale and them they merged the two accounts. Great customer service!!

I'm not here much any more since I found what works well for me and don't have the need to experiment any more. It sure is a lot cheaper that way. I found the more time I spent on ECF the more money I spent. LOL Funny how that works.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. :)

It's good to know they will merge the accounts. I submitted another ticket asking them to transfer my rewards points from the new account to the old account so I guess they will merge mine too.

I know what you mean about spending money. I got hooked on co-ops but once these are done than I'm not looking anymore. I have what I need now also plus some. :lol:

Hope you have a great Christmas also. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread