how do you find on duty moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
yesterday after i logged out after never logging out before using the keep me logged on feature
it turned out i had forgotten my password.

i went through the steps to reset my password via email.
everything seemed fine.
i logged off and ended my session
when returning later i had to reset it again.then again later in the day.
my last session yesterday i activated the keep me logged on feature.
today when coming to the site i wasn't logged on and after trying had to reset again.
i may have done it right this time i hope. we will see.
moderators please contact me.
regards mike

Last edited:

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
To contact the Moderators

If you can post OK
1. Report any post using the triangle icon on the menu bar below the post. You can do this for any legitimate reason, it's OK.
You could make a post yourself then report it, in order to speak to a mod who is on duty.
They can't help with things like subscription fees though.

2. Post in the Site Feedback forum.
This is often the best way of all as many questions can be answered by other members, sometimes quickly.

3. Go to the Contacts page. It has a menu button at the top and bottom of every page on the forum.
Listed there are various categories of enquiry, and links to how to contact whoever you need.
The support ticket system is listed there, and that is the best way to get an issue resolved that needs someone to look at it in office hours - such as subscriptions, vendor enquiries.

4. Go direct to the support system at: ECF Support
Open a ticket.
This is a good way to get stuff fixed such as membership issues, password problems, email not working, and so on.
An Admin will look at your problem and can fix things in the forum backend.

If you can't post
Please use option #3 or #4 above, they work for non-members or members with posting-related issues.

Please note

We don't have ANY emails for contact purposes or problem-fixing. We use much more efficient methods.

If you open a ticket, your problem will be fixed within 24 hours, 99 times out of 100 for forum-related issues, and often much faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread