HELP NEEDED with my Screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Imeo is probably chastising it for not doing what it is suppose to! I can imagine him laying it on his leg and spanking it and putting it in the corner for an hour:shock:
No, he's probably stroking it lovingly right now and telling it how much he missed it-- complimenting it's finish while catching glimpses of himself in it's mirrored finish. In fact, it was probably all planned so that he could get it back for a visit.

Um, Imeo, if you're reading this, I am just joking around a bit. . .you know. ;)

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
Nope I can hear the GG from here.

Please no imeo, I'm sorry Imeo, I wont stop working again, I'm soooooooooooo sorry.

Well, it IS made really really well. . . the workmanship is definitely excellent. And, I completely trust Imeo will make it perfect. They'll spend one more night together before he sends it sadly on its way.

Kendra

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nashville
There's the little hole-- it's on the outer ring of the button. If you stick something really thin in there, you don't have to use a pliers or anything. . . i used a really small jeweler's file and it grabs it so you can twist it out. Also, you'd want to snap off the plastic button first.

Attachments

• IMGsd.jpg
    IMGsd.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread