Heartland Vapes

mrtiedye2

Apr 30, 2024
I placed an order for nicotine from Heartland Vapes and they responded with an email saying that due to the PACT ACT, I'd either have to provide proof that I own a retail vape store or they would have to cancel my order. I replied and told them I do not own a retail vape store and to please cancel my order. A week later, no response so I started sending them an email every day. After several weeks, still nothing so I got the Better Business Bureau involved. The BBB sent them a message on April 23rd, giving them 5 calendar days to respond. On April 28th, the BBB sent another message giving them 3 calendar days to respond. Still nothing. In the meantime, I placed an order for the same amount of nicotine from a different online retailer. I have already received that nicotine. The PACT ACT didn't stop them from shipping to me. Order from Heartland Vapes at your own risk.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
That is very bad news. They were my main supplier for premixed base and I bought quite a bit even after PACT. They must have gotten their hands slapped. I'd been thinking of getting some more lately, but when I just looked it's a completely different website and the premix is no longer shown.

The noose is tightening. One less place I could trust.

Reactions: Letitia

mrtiedye2

Apr 30, 2024
I am still in dispute with Heartland through the BBB. Heartland finally replied on 5/23/2024 with a transaction refund email. Today, 5/28/2024, I received an email from the BBB with an update, asking if I was satisfied with the resolution. Heartland Vapes told the BBB that they never received any email from me and they were so very happy to refund my money because they are such a stand up company and only want to make their customers happy. I replied to the BBB with a screenshot of the multiple emails I sent them plus screenshots of my checking account where I searched for both "heartland" and the amount of the original purchase price. This money has not been credited back to my account.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I am still in dispute with Heartland through the BBB. Heartland finally replied on 5/23/2024 with a transaction refund email. Today, 5/28/2024, I received an email from the BBB with an update, asking if I was satisfied with the resolution. Heartland Vapes told the BBB that they never received any email from me and they were so very happy to refund my money because they are such a stand up company and only want to make their customers happy. I replied to the BBB with a screenshot of the multiple emails I sent them plus screenshots of my checking account where I searched for both "heartland" and the amount of the original purchase price. This money has not been credited back to my account.

I've gotten refunds from heartland before (this was a few years ago, I ordered from them a lot in the past). Refunds are done through their shopping cart system. If the refund email you got was generated from their shopping cart and not just an email from a human stating they will issue a refund, you can be sure you will get that refund. It can take as much as 10 business days for an issued refund to show on a credit or debit card, but usually 2-5 business days.

Heartland was never very tech savvy and they don't know how to use a shopping cart to their advantage as a vendor so your issue does not surprise me as I have had a couple issues with them as a result, though nothing major.

That said, they surely handled this transaction poorly. Couple that with the fact that they are very cryptic as to who they will ship retail orders to and I felt it necessary to put them at the bottom of my blog list of nicotine sources. Too much hassle anymore when there are other sources to get it (though, not many in the affordable range).

Reactions: Letitia

Users who are viewing this thread