Heartland Vapes

mrtiedye2

Apr 30, 2024
I placed an order for nicotine from Heartland Vapes and they responded with an email saying that due to the PACT ACT, I'd either have to provide proof that I own a retail vape store or they would have to cancel my order. I replied and told them I do not own a retail vape store and to please cancel my order. A week later, no response so I started sending them an email every day. After several weeks, still nothing so I got the Better Business Bureau involved. The BBB sent them a message on April 23rd, giving them 5 calendar days to respond. On April 28th, the BBB sent another message giving them 3 calendar days to respond. Still nothing. In the meantime, I placed an order for the same amount of nicotine from a different online retailer. I have already received that nicotine. The PACT ACT didn't stop them from shipping to me. Order from Heartland Vapes at your own risk.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
That is very bad news. They were my main supplier for premixed base and I bought quite a bit even after PACT. They must have gotten their hands slapped. I'd been thinking of getting some more lately, but when I just looked it's a completely different website and the premix is no longer shown.

The noose is tightening. One less place I could trust.

Users who are viewing this thread