• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dekang juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I agree that it's a sour harsh. I mixed mine 50/50 with another juice that was too mellow and worked out. my adv now is ry4 mixed 50/50 with jc dumay. ry4 now tastes different than the first bottle of ry4 I got.

I added some rasberry to my custom mix and agree, that makes a nice vape. still enjoying the juicy peach on a 510t. almost everything I vape now is LR but the peach is much better SR to me. and I ran out of virginia last night. really need to get some more soon. I am dripping the hillington (hilton) as that's kind of like a treat and I am savouring it as long as I can.

I smelled the french pipe again and the mix I did with it. I just can't make myself try a vape of it. I dunno. once again the addage "taste is subjective" shows how true that statement is. and flavourings are not the same. a usa mix by perfumer's apprentice, flavour art etc etc all seem to taste different as well. and mixed stuff tastesdifferent if it steeps, usually, and some flavours never taste any better no matter how long they steep (PA Brandy ewww)

skyjesus

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
edmonton
Correct me if I am wrong, please. Dekang is in China, right? I just had a couple of problems with the Chinese shipments from E-cig. Both got caught by the customs. (I should also say that I sent them by DHL) If Dekang is Chinese can you guys tell me what method of shipment do you use? And if you had any problem with the Customs? Thanks

DarthVper

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Fort Meade, MD
I agree that it's a sour harsh. I mixed mine 50/50 with another juice that was too mellow and worked out. my adv now is ry4 mixed 50/50 with jc dumay. ry4 now tastes different than the first bottle of ry4 I got.

I added some rasberry to my custom mix and agree, that makes a nice vape. still enjoying the juicy peach on a 510t. almost everything I vape now is LR but the peach is much better SR to me. and I ran out of virginia last night. really need to get some more soon. I am dripping the hillington (hilton) as that's kind of like a treat and I am savouring it as long as I can.

I smelled the french pipe again and the mix I did with it. I just can't make myself try a vape of it. I dunno. once again the addage "taste is subjective" shows how true that statement is. and flavourings are not the same. a usa mix by perfumer's apprentice, flavour art etc etc all seem to taste different as well. and mixed stuff tastesdifferent if it steeps, usually, and some flavours never taste any better no matter how long they steep (PA Brandy ewww)

As a matter of fact, I do have some hillington (Hilton) sitting on the shelf that I hadn't tried yet. A quick test vape indicates I might just really like it. Once my carto is emptied out I'll try my 'Bliss' with Hilton instead of USA mix and see how it goes!

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Just as there are many say "Ego's" made by different manufacturers, the same goes for a couple of Juices, most notably USA Mix and RY4. I have had some USA's that were great, others like you describe. Same with RY4. And sadly, ordering from the same vendor isn't always on target.

I was really enjoying one vendors RY4 and used a 60ml bottle and ordered another. Apparently their supplier had changed formulas or the vendor bought a different makers RY4 and it was so bad I barely got through it using it for a mixer with other stronger flavors. :(

TallGrass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
I've just recently tried the Dekang flavour from Perfumer's Apprentice, unfortunately I have no frame of reference to judge this flavour profile against the "real thing" (whatever that might be... not even sure what Dekang is...) PA's dekang to me is a very hard (not harsh) and deep flavour. Each inhale has me wondering if tobacco leaves could possibly taste or smell like this ?

Maybe its just a matter of getting used to ? I never understood why so many people enjoyed marlboros... I hate those cigs.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
eastmall is a distributor in china. dekang is a company in china that makes juice. pa makes flavouring in usa. I tried many pa flavourings and only liked one as they were too floral for me. like them or not, dekang is a huge company and makes a lot of juice. I personally feel safe vaping their stuff, as I know they use nic juice and a factory to make stuff, and not some schmuck mixing juice in a bathtub, soaking nic patches or cig butts to get the juice base

bytes

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
www.3puffs.com
  • Deleted by Timtam

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Pipeous, I think your referring to fuzzy peach candies :) I found DK's juicy peach to smell exactly like fuzzy peach candies (so good!), but it tasted weak and nothing at all as it smelt, rather offensive when vaped. Infact thats been my experience with basically every DK flavor ive vaped, they smell great and strong, but the flavors fail to translate to a good vape. Doesn't seem to matter much of the setup im using either.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
well to bring back an old thread as I have new dekang flavours to play with

Lamberti. I honestly had no idea what it was. I thought it was a tobacco... I see a glass of red liquid on the pic. smells strong. I honestly had hoped it was like Primos swisher tbh. nope. I filled a new carto and vaped. lots of flavour. I googled lamberti and found they make wines. ah yes that makes sense... very interesting flavour. not a dry wine, it has a sweetness but not very sweet. very fruity strong red to rose'. I like it. not all day but when you need to have flavour it really works. the girls didn't like the smell of this vape, it is very fragrant.

3 & 5.. a tobacco blend that is much like dk tab but not as earthy. I could vape this all day. and I've filled a bottle for my rev 2 for next change. allready filled a carto and topped up. good throat hit and lots of flavour. I got 4 bottles of this stuff.

all the bottles this time are 26mg... coming up tobacco. dk tab (I've only ever had perfumer's apprentice). I grabbed 3 bottles of virginia and 3 bottles of hilton as well. a couple bottles are for kathy but most of it's mine hehe. I should have grabbed more ry4 for myself doh.

I like dekang tobacco flavours, what can I say

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I had to sand a delrin drip tip down to fit the 306d cartos I got, but much happier vaping with a drip tip. I tossed a bottle of 3 and 5 in a bottle and used a 306 carto most of the night. it is a fairly strong flavour. glad I got a few bottles of this. I can't vape anything constant, well more than about 3 days. I need to swap things up. still I'll have this stuff in the rev 2 for a couple days now mmm. these hard bottles are a pain to squeeze though. my lungs feel good too.

staypuffed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
golden beach
i got 7 diferent bottles of dk from health cabin 3&5, deluxe tab, dessert ship, ry4 , usa mix ,flue cured, dktab. all 26mg 50 ml bottles when i got them i tryed them all right away and noticed they all tasted the same ive let them sit for 3 weeks now and they are a little different now but all very similar these are my first dk experiances does this sound right?

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
many of the american tobacco taste very close but all have subtle differences too. I could sure taste the difference in desert ship to kent to usa mix (I don't really like the kent or usa mix myself). 3 and 5 us much different. dk tab has a flavour on it's own, virginia (going to fill my pv with that today me thinks) has a menthol feel without the taste. hilton is very unique...

the longer you vape, the better your taste buds will get as well. dekang ry4 is basically the original that everyone based their own mixes off of. it's a sour/sweet vape to me. I don't mind it

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Dekang DK-TAB is one of my staples. I don't know how but I haven't tried RY4 yet, next order I'm trying it out. Since vapables is gone and I burned through what I though was a lifetime supply I stocked up on :( Will probably be sticking with Dekang and TopVapor creations to find my new daily vapes. I do find Dekang when coming from china to have a light flavour and tobacco flavours are similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread